Perfect Timing for a reset

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Crusher

Perfect Timing for a reset

Post by Crusher »

This is more of a misfortune than a Blooper...

Not so long ago, maybe a year or two.... Okay its a long time...

I way playing my 19/16 barb in the upper level of PSI tower with my awsome 28.8 connection when suddenly... I node. Liza says I died and was stripped, so I was in awe. I said to leave it there cuz I'll be there in a sec as soon as I log in. Little did I know, a reset was about to take place. I tried to log in, couldn't. I reconnected DZ, and still couldn't. I goto the chat room and everyone is talking about a reset. I go into a furious panic. I tell Liza to grab my gear... Without me realizing, she doesn't know a reset is taking place. She grabs my steve ammy, my helm, my sash, and as she picks up my rings. She nodes. Along with my main gear, Yeti, 2 reds, 0/4 jasper boots, 8/8 ring, black bracers, juntes gaunts, grraaagh hally, moon shield, forged axe, blast hammer, stiletto, and agil ammy were all gone.

I requested if the gear was able to be returned, but they said the reset was announced. even with several others that vouched for me and said they didn't get an announcement. So I received nothing. I moaned for about a week and finally left.

I returned almost a half year later just after the thanksgiving event and found out about the +3 char ammy you could get if you had a char ammy from previous thanksgiving. And a tophat you could get.

I continued to play and leveled up a few times, then I left and came back to get level 25... now I have gear 10x as good as my old gear.
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!