Some massive 'bloopers'

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Kanador

Some massive 'bloopers'

Post by Kanador »

When the pit first went in on MPGN, almost everyone went there, that could.
Lori was a real pain. So one day a little party of 6 or so folks go to try her out and they all end up dead in her room. She got enough exp from killing everyone that she went up a level. She learned transmute. She also had a broom. Can you see where this is going yet? She popped all of our stuff. While it was mildy humorous after the fact (mercy was taken on our poor souls), it was not very funny at the moment.

<From the northwest you hear popping sounds>
"WTH was that?

Now that i think about it, alot of the biggest messes I recall being involved with, involved brooms.

Hunting in timmy caves, you used to always run in to a scripter or two. Most scripters had a keyword to make them stop. You just needed to know the word. As luck would have it, I died right in a scripters path. And was stripped. And watched with horror and he swept my gear to a pile and popped it. The whole time I'm screaming "Stop!" "Halt" "TWIG" "QUIT!" ..

We had a few people get wiped out to a gs slicer. no biggie. We run back down there and kill him and we are sweeping the dp's in to a pile. One of the people there had all of the items on his hex and was sweeping it out to the center of the room. And he tried to sweep in to a hex occupied by a wall. For those that don't know, thats instant poofage of all items swept.

Hmmm. I was thinking I missed brooms.... now that I think about it more, maybe I dont :P

kan.
Last edited by Kanador on Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeti

Replying to Topic 'Some massive 'bloopers''

Post by Yeti »

i miss my broom, lol. that thing was real fun to play with... luckily tho i knew all the things NOT to do with my broom before i ever got it <G>

-Yeti, wishes he had his broom back and not just his semblance of one
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Demonaic

Replying to Topic 'Some massive 'bloopers''

Post by Demonaic »

yeah, everyone email mars yeti has a broom! muwahahaha!!
-------------------------------------
LadyTrash
aka Frodo
ICQ - 112870456
DZ - ThatCorpse999