NOO!! MY RAXE!!!!

Ever made a mistake? <G>
skain

NOO!! MY RAXE!!!!

Post by skain »

I got a raxe from some random person who saw i used throwing weapons one day. I had no clue what it was, but went hunting on yeti island with it. as a 12/9/8 theif i was one-shotting all the bears wolves and deer. Well, i kept huntin there for a few weeks, cause i could get good exp for my size. One day i decide to get the new FE, and my friend asks me to get a screen shot for him. I didnt know how to get a screen shot at the time, so i "close" drakkar, but accidentally minimize it once i had hit print scrn. I get the pic saved, then try to host it, but hostmysigs was down that day, so i try to put it on my website, but it was too big a file. I tell my friend that i cant, and then decide to get back on drakkar, to my surprise, i look at the lobby and see that i was still in the game, i maximize the game just to find out that i had been auto restored, and that my raxe was no longer in my hands, i had the screenshot of where i was standing, and see that my raxe (which i had paid 850k the day b4 to have enchanted to +7) was gone, about 5 ppl helped me search, but it was never found, and now any time i ask for one, everyone says im too small, so ill just wait till i can get my own :P

DrDiatom

Replying to Topic 'NOO!! MY RAXE!!!!'

Post by DrDiatom »

ho ho ho thats a good one =P

I hate it when that happens...
Last edited by DrDiatom on Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.