Alt 2 and no one home

Ever made a mistake? <G>
LanofICE

Alt 2 and no one home

Post by LanofICE »

One of the strangest things i've ever seen in drakkar happened back on ien. This was back when there were three alts of Nork not 2. I went into alt 2 one night to see what was around, and i found that nothing was. Now this was back when i was quite small. Around level 13 i think. There were absolutely no NPC's in nork. I went into n-6 and was totally empty so i started filling up my sack :) THen i thought that seeing as how there was nothing around to kill me, i'd explore. I went down to M-4, Looked through the top few levels of KM and so on. I then decided to look around frore more and i was new to the area. I went across the water, and into (what i now know) the area where frore mino,betty and vamps live. I had never been tehre beofre so i climbed up a set of stairs. To my surprise, 2 shots (from something i never saw) and i was dead. I was only after that that i figured out that lairs were still home. I ended up running up those stairs (and dieing) about 25 times to get my gear back. Anyways was a very strange day in the land of drakkar. Kind of fun for a newbie to explore though. Learned to know where i'm going before i stick my head in a door though. :)

Some leasons are learned the hard way.
"Dance with me death, I am ready!"
-Lan of ICE

Yeti

Replying to Topic 'Alt 2 and no one home'

Post by Yeti »

hehe, that was the first day i visited n10 :P

-Yeti
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Tranquil

Replying to Topic 'Alt 2 and no one home'

Post by Tranquil »

oh yes i remembered that.. occasionally on ien, the normal regen critters did not regen, it was some sort of bug, so anywhere in nork you went there was nothing around..sadly i didnt use it to my advantage to explore or do some serious mapping, :)

tranq