The art of stupidity

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Dragon

The art of stupidity

Post by Dragon »

It was way back on IEN about a year before DZ took over, i was still relatively noobish only had a 17/13 ment. Anyway i came across some guys in careena while i was getting ih's to go back to icefloes when they said the NW caves were good skill/xp etc, having never gone there before i followed. Our 'party' of a barb and 2 ments did ok and we cleared the whole place out then went down the stairs....cleared that whole place out.....about 2 hours into it we came across a Kragen in a large cave, cool we thought and started fighting it. I think we had notched it twice before it killed the barb and we (me and the other ment) scrambled for safety....this is where the blooper comes in ;).

Feeling tough i decided to try get his dp back myself, went to the entrance and saw that he had about 2 friends in the lair (we fought the other just outside not knowing there was a lair there), anyway i figured i could run and out really quickly with each peice and be fine. Protted up and charged in......first impression "Hey this lair is bigger than expected and theres heaps of red boxes" [panic] 2 seconds later i hear the scream -500hp i had got hit by about 20 Kragens at once :S, there was honestly 25 or so in there.

Afterwards no-one was online that would help, reset was the next day and i decided to up and quit the game. Took me a whole year and a half before the drakkar addiction came back :D