1st NPC Killed

Ever made a mistake? <G>
Barbarella

1st NPC Killed

Post by Barbarella »

The first red-tagged named crit I ever killed was outside of Tehruh. Was very excited cuz he was pretty easy to kill. Returned to nork & saw the same name grey-tagged in Nork. Suddenly I realized I killed a player!!! I chased Loratapys (or something like that) all over Nork trying to apologize. Was very distraught this 'player' would not respond to my pleas of forgiveness. Almost even posted the apology in forums.

Lucky for me, I did finally figure out that it was a NPC & had saved myself the total humility of the forum post. Hehehehe Now it's just plain old funny to me!!!
Last edited by Barbarella on Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mihey

Replying to Topic '1st NPC Killed'

Post by Mihey »

The similar thing has happened to me as well; just the NPC kept trying to steal from me and I thought it was a player... Imagine the row :D

Also, was talking to NPCs the normal way and they never responded, I even yelled at them for being rude :sarc

Ahh, those were the times!
Mihey__PHNX

Sharp

Replying to Topic '1st NPC Killed'

Post by Sharp »

Heck when my 3rd crit back in mpgn days i figured out at level 10 you could talk to npc's by typeing their name and saying hi. They would say hello, but when i did it to one, It sayed Hows it going Dude, or something like that and i stop talking to them after that :P .