Tier#1

Borderland Chat
Migam

Tier#1

Post by Migam »

I been killing d6 on and off and cannot get Clan Cry to drop. Every other tier besides this and Taste of Venom have dropped, in fact at least 4 to 7 times. I just grew 5 more levels and learned Battle Cry instead but still, all of em should drop.

I'm just curious if anyone got one of either two to drop in the past 3 weeks. It can't just be horrible luck. This shouldn't be as bad as farming Foreman for Ankor's Ice, should it?
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Re: Tier#1

Post by Tirith »

As long as I can remember, clan cry, even though is tier 1, has always been on drop table for tier 2, if you want clan cry, kill in sekora or kill one of the lairs, Tortulan drops it alot. This may have just been a bug that got ignored forever lol.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

I don't recall clan cry ever dropping in Dornar.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Migam

Post by Migam »

<stares and shakes head>

Thanks
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
---Pathfinder

Migam

Post by Migam »

Yeah, found 2 ClanCry in Mant lair finally, thanks. Any chance this will be fixed since this is tier#1 and should drop where appropriate?
---Pathfinder