Heros Hall

Borderland Chat
WabbitMonster

Heros Hall

Post by WabbitMonster »

I have looked thru forums to no avail about the outcome of this "Heros Hall" I have seen where it was supposedly in development back as far as April of 2008. Here we find ourselves May of 2011 and as far as I can tell this is still in "Development". I understand the "secrecy" of things of this nature just like that of CC and CH discussions in the DZ lobby.

So what is the status of the Heros Hall. Has it been put on the back burner, has it been scrapped, has it been implimented. The last comment I remember seeing was where the area had been allocated for it, and that it was almost done. And this was if memory serves me correct this was sometime in 2009 that the comment was posted by Omni.

I myself have never understood the secrecy of things of this type. And im sure I never will. I am one of the types of persons that when I have knowledge I want to share it with others. I get pleasure out of helping others. And I know other persons get pleasure out of either giving misinformation or just flat out trying to keep it all secret so that either others or other guilds do not have access to that area and they have it all to themselves.

Buzzlightyear

Re: Heros Hall

Post by Buzzlightyear »

I understand why people never comment on things like this ... They want to feel big for knowing something others do noy know. You know Keep the little man down and brag about what you have done .. But then again if you never tell or share the inof you can not brag

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

it was never finished.

Omni tested various NPC's which appeared at places from Jil to alt2 portals.

This is not in game.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Quaternion

Post by Quaternion »

This is not in game.
Nice one Merlin, very crafty, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more. :)

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

Omni has been very busy with RL work lately and has not had the time to work this. Hopefully, we will be able to get it finished soon.