Skill 40 Abilities

Borderland Chat
Volcom

Skill 40 Abilities

Post by Volcom »

Other than turning into a hovering trainer what does skill 40 have to offer? Is this something that is not implemented yet? If new things are in place for the skills please please be kind and just tell what the skills do (as skills 31 - 39 where documented). It would mean a lot more if new what our hard work had actually achieved in my humble opinion.

Also.. My fighterment at skill 40 ment and skill 40 ls only seems to get the "hovering trainer" ability for his ls skill and does not seem to work to view others ment skill
.. My thief with multiple skill 40's is able to use the "hovering trainer" for every skill that is 40.

..so makes me think that the FM is bugged? Any other Fm's out there skill 40 ment with same problem?

Terrel

Re: Skill 40 Abilities

Post by Terrel »

Same problem here on f/m.

Agree on publishing the skill 40 bonuses, assuming they are in place. Brad, I know you answered me once on this, but I'd point out that many of the skill 31 to 39 bonuses would not likely have been figured out if not published. I mean, which f/m was going to say "hmmm, I know it's a pally skill, but maybe I'll see if i can thruststrike now?" <G> None of us!

Or, for the sake of argument, let's say there was a % increase to snapshot heal at skill 40 for healers. Who on earth is going to be able to figure that out?

There is some testing that is fun....randomly testing every tier/disc at skill 39 and then redoing at skill 40 wouldn't fall in that category, imo <G>

I'm playing a f/m, healer, and pally all at skill 40, and I have yet to see what the skill 40 bonus is on any of them. Maybe they aren't in, or there aren't any other bonuses?

Publishing those keeps folks enthused about getting to 40!

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Did we decide what skill 40 does yet?
Brad a hint?
A honest nothing yet but this is what im working?
Anything?
Please!

Poldarn

Post by Poldarn »

brad doesn't care, didn't you know?

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Skill 40, does it do anything other than make me a walking skill checker??????????

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

I've hit 40 on several classes, and haven't noticed any new abilities.

Otoh, I have noticed melee skills that aren't at 40 hitting with deplete now...talking about the f/m ability that you gain somewhere around the mid to high 30's..gives you a chance to proc deplete with a hit. I have skills in the 20's that hit with it. Maybe that's the f/m 40, or maybe it's simply buggy and I didn't notice it before.