SDC 2 Feedback

Borderland Chat
Terrel

SDC 2 Feedback

Post by Terrel »

Armon claims he wants a large nugget. Problem is, he doesn't seem to want one when offered. He says put it in either hand...have tried both.....no cigar.

Martialarts

Re: SDC 2 Feedback

Post by Martialarts »

Made a fist sized one he no like it whole area over powered for a good size party might be ok for pally healer ments not thief or ma's seems..

kinda new but seems to suck lol

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Terrel wrote:Armon claims he wants a large nugget. Problem is, he doesn't seem to want one when offered. He says put it in either hand...have tried both.....no cigar.
need to combine 8 fist sized to create 1 large

I found if u try to click Armon holding a large nugget he opens blank. Have to get his dialog going then put nugget in hand when he ask for it to turn it in.
Last edited by Volcom on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

this 1 person at a time very slow bridge from the town to the gnome area...

lets just say its quite annoying

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Martialarts wrote:Made a fist sized one he no like it whole area over powered for a good size party might be ok for pally healer ments not thief or ma's seems..

kinda new but seems to suck lol
My theif has no problem there
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Terrel wrote:Armon claims he wants a large nugget. Problem is, he doesn't seem to want one when offered. He says put it in either hand...have tried both.....no cigar.
Armon does work :)

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Well were not sure what you mean i dont have a thief there i have an ma and i dont care if yours works its a huge hassel with 2

IngmarASH

Post by IngmarASH »

Area seems fine with a group or with my pally solo.. but i can understand why other classes might find it hard. For the large nugget, no clue here either.. but a double fist sized (2 fist sized) brew didnt work either. havent tried 8 yet..

Anyone already tried the lair?

oh yeah.. and fix that bridge!! both the 1 person only part and the slow part

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Anyone found a hex that you can memorize a teleport on? I have found that you can set twigs on Homack(Healer). A hex i could memorize would be wonderful!

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

New corpse decay rate is good for npcs, but doesn't work so well for PC's!

Wrenched after just a few rounds, before anyone could pick up my corpse to cc me. So if there's a way to adjust PC corpse decay, that'd help!

Thanks!

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

I'm working on that for tomorrow.

Thanks
Brad

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Casting darkness by the bridge to gnome area seems to make the bridge not work

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Volcom wrote:Casting darkness by the bridge to gnome area seems to make the bridge not work
Because the bridge operator can't see you :p

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

seems every hex the bridge travels it will knock off 1 character.. meaning...

If you start out with 4 characters on bridge at start
After the bridge moves a hex. One player will fall leaving 3 still on the bridge
After the bridge moves another hex. One player will fall leaving 2 still on the bridge
After the bridge moves another hex. One player will fall leaving 1 still on the bridge

The bridge moves 5 hex's from one side to the other so to get 2 players across you would have to start out with 7 players on the bridge. By the other side 5 will have fallen and 2 will be left to jump into the gnome cave

I just hope one of the two is the healer!

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

A hex to memorize a teleport on in SDC2????

Please!

Quaternion

Post by Quaternion »

Hunting areas with more than one thief is near impossible due to party exp changes. Creatures you target roam and you end up with no exp. Could the party range be increased in this area to allow thief partying?

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Seems the scale of hit to get hit ratio is still a bit off. Can kill them but still get one shot on a 1 to 1 fight smallest hit is 1400 largest hit is 6200. So still get one shot not as much but happens 1 out of 7 hits you get hit for at least 4200.

Also if 2 is on hex it is pretty easy to get killed with 1 person and since they break ihs you lose a round to eating and by the time you eat you get nailed. So im not sure but on an ma its a fatel thing. With a healer it is better but not solo. There will be them that say its fine and seems ok its not very fun or exciting more like pulling a tooth..

Might be scale to 2 to 1 hits because of lost round eating. Just a thought.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Quaternion wrote:Hunting areas with more than one thief is near impossible due to party exp changes. Creatures you target roam and you end up with no exp. Could the party range be increased in this area to allow thief partying?

Yea i tried to party with quat and we just ended up stealing each others kills, the thief who's dot got the final blow gets credit and your pal standing right next to you gets nothing.

Hawk409

Post by Hawk409 »

for the bridge thing, maybe afew more can be added, like i did in this picture

In my opinion the calming attacks is abit much, there were afew times i lost 2 levels of zerk in a round, this is with 0 in calm resistance

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Man you know it sucks when your trying to dex someone and the game freezs you up and then the corpse rots WAY to go BRAD.. Real smart thing there..

Its lame as all get out. THERE are some trying to play in mormar and it happens anywere in nl.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Martialarts wrote:Man you know it sucks when your trying to dex someone and the game freezs you up and then the corpse rots WAY to go BRAD.. Real smart thing there..

Its lame as all get out. THERE are some trying to play in mormar and it happens anywere in nl.

Brad has already stated he's working on it, but the man just had another kid be reasonable.

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

That pretty cool hawk not a bad idea. If we had 4 bridges like that would have to make sure that they didn't all move in a line rather in a staggered pattern allowing greater chance of not being stuck waiting for a bridge, and if could jump bridge to bridge on an angle would make travel faster for solo players running for there life and maintain the fun design.

Standing on one side waiting for players to go across and hoping you can live long enough on the other side while u wait for your support gets irritating.

P.S. Can we have a mt hex in that sdc2 cave town somewhere please, being able to set a twig and not mt is silly. I understand not being able to memorize hex's on the east side of the bridge, but the west side is deserving of one.

Maze

Post by Maze »

Volcom wrote:Anyone found a hex that you can memorize a teleport on? I have found that you can set twigs on Homack(Healer). A hex i could memorize would be wonderful!
I agree a teleport hex in sdc2 would be nice to have .

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Maze wrote:
Volcom wrote:Anyone found a hex that you can memorize a teleport on? I have found that you can set twigs on Homack(Healer). A hex i could memorize would be wonderful!
I agree succor is old hat, let us set a tp, just make it check for flags so people must have previously walked there before they cam be mt'd in.

Maze

Post by Maze »

Merlin wrote:
Maze wrote:
I agree succor is old hat, let us set a tp, just make it check for flags so people must have previously walked there before they cam be mt'd in.

That is brillant Merlin! I like that !