SDC 2 Feedback

Borderland Chat
Skip

Re: SDC 2 Feedback

Post by Skip »

By the way, it would sure be nice if there was a Bank near the seller in sdc2.

A new locker there would also be most welcome.

~ Buzz / Skip__KAM ~

luckyman

Post by luckyman »

I know this is an old topic but i am struggling a bit with the regen in gnomes. If i want to sit on floor and not tp from spot to spot killing it seems we get penalized for it. I clear the floor and it seems i have 1-2 spawning every 5 minutes, why are there so few crits spawning? I though perhaps it was just because i was on the first floor but i seem to have issues every floor. Is it possible to look into the respawn rate?

It seems a double sided issue to me on this one. With the way the end game is set up you either need friends to pj with constantly or you need multiple accounts. Running multiple accounts (with no helper of course) gets harder when you need to constantly tp from spot to spot or run especially when you get to 4+ crits tabbing and moving its much easier to stay in one spot. But then alas i am losing exp/skill by wanting to stay on one floor.

I understand you can't have the regen too extreme or it would make leveling too easy but what iv'e seen here is extremely low and would make finishing off my levels at this point a real drag.

--Menty____WILD

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

In gnomes historically (I cant speak for how it is now as I I'm not currently playing) the regen was always shared between all three areas Gnomes1/2/3.

If you find there is very little regen in one area, visit one of the others and you'll find a large zoo waiting for you.

Merlin
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Skip

Post by Skip »

Previous post was spot on.

One other thing I've noticed in gnome areas. If you stop or significantly slow down your kill rate while ya stand in a small area - the regen also slows way down. This can be a nice thing if you are taking a break to clean up the area - gathering flowers, yp's, small rocks, banking coin, selling stuff.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~