Guild hall area in NL

Borderland Chat
Pancho

Re: Guild hall area in NL

Post by Pancho »

Migam,

Very nicely said.
Sometime plain facts are the hardest to be noticed.

-Pancho

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Necron99 wrote:I am not hounding Omni personally. The comment was really meant to address the lack of new content, non-existent schedules for delivering content and features, and now that you mention it, the complete lack of adequate testing and "tuning" as you put it. In my mind, it is not Omni's responsibility to deliver these things, but rather, the entire DZ management team.
Trust me, what I posted wasn't directed at you, just towards the other clowns who can't even put out a two word sentence while demanding a content timetable from someone who is more than likely an unpaid volunteer.
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

There is a lot going on behind the scenes to make the next area more than just "more of the same", with each recent area we have tried to add something new.

There is alot in the starting blocks right now waiting for some real-life attention from people like omni/flisk/myself and their real jobs to allow. Basically, its a night time job that we do when we aren't falling asleep from real work.

We decided to go back and "retune" BDC to alleviate some of the biggest complaints, and behind that we have a lot of "coded" things that don't have "content" to put behind them yet (skill level cap increase, level cap increase, new effects that can only be used by guild hall members, and used ON guild hall members, crafting, etc).

We have also done quite a bit of things to fix a lot of outstanding issues in other areas (as omni's note detail), while these aren't cool and sexy to the end users, they do take up that "precious resource time."

Example, recently I have found a way I can add more sack slots for guild members.. but that requires a frontend update, a complete character conversion to the new format, etc. But with this will also go the ability to have unique icons per item (darge has been bugging me), additional flags on items to do more things, etc.

Right now i'd kill for a mapper that wasn't written in a dead language that no one sells any more (smile). The biggest bottle neck is that its friggin hard to add new things to the maps (NEW things, not more of the same things).

Not venting at you guys, just want you to know i'm here, i care, i just am looking to plant a flag somewhere and get something FINISHED (without something else being required that is waiting on something else, etc).

SpaceGhost

Post by SpaceGhost »

Necron99 wrote:I used to pay for 4 accounts...gold plan, UGH the works.

Now I pay for none...and it can all be summed up with the question...

WHEN?

W H E N :?:

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

lmao, i still like to log in and look around, but have lost interest with someones night time hobby who is either taking on more responsibility than they can handle, or simply ask for more money than they deserve :)

You guys do realize that for gold and upper gh its more than the premium games cost now?

SpaceGhost

Post by SpaceGhost »

WHEN :twisted: :!: :!: :!: