General User Chat
flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Map of Nork ... a cry for Help!

Post by flisk »

Greetings all,

I'm looking for an old map of Nork. This is one that, as best I can recall, originated from MPGN days back when Drakkar was in Key West.
This is not a fan made map of Nork that uses in game graphics.
This would have been a physical illustrated map like how Aleria and Cobrahn have (not in similar drawing style, just that it was a physical map).
This map of Nork would have been about the size of a legal sheet of paper, white on the back, and I think the front was in full color.
It had kind of a theme park map look to it; you know how many theme park maps have neat big buildings, have that hand drawn look to them? Yeah, this map of Nork was like that.
Again, it's NOT a fan made map of the town, this was something they had professionally printed and gave out.

Anyone have one of these?

Wolverine2

Re: Map of Nork ... a cry for Help!

Post by Wolverine2 »

I have looked hard and long for that kind of map (because I was contributing to the Wiki), and as far as I found, none were around. There is one sort of close to it, but pretty blurry, on the Seville mirror (on WOLF's website), but other than that, I personally have never seen anything else like it. I'd be interested as well to get one. There is a map of just Nork Town that I have no clue who made it on the wiki under Nork. Infinity posted it though, so I have absolutely no clue who made it, but it looks like it was the original idea of Nork, so maybe Infinity will get you closer to solving the mystery.

Omni
Admin
Admin

Re: Map of Nork ... a cry for Help!

Post by Omni »

post it to the facebook group Flisk
Account and Billing issues: help@drakkarzone.com
E-mail: Omni.sysop@gmail.com
Twitter: @OmniSysop
http://www.facebook.com/omni.sysop
Send me Ideas, Suggestions, Bugs or Complaints!
Event Mailing list, send me an email with TELL ME OMNI in the subject!