Someone post something to debate

General User Chat
Volcom

Someone post something to debate

Post by Volcom »

I click "view active topics" ..and.... nothing..
so next I click the "2 weeks" filter instead of the default "7 day" one ..and.... still nothing lol

Here I am with nothing to read so I ask that someone , for the sake of my boredom, get discussing! Please and Thank You ;)

K, Bye!

Infinity

Re: Someone post something to debate

Post by Infinity »

Am I posting a reply in response to your post or out of sheer boredom? Discuss.

8)

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

is it wrong to hit for 160k/round?

discuss.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Moon

Post by Moon »

Only if your a barb merlin.

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

There is a bug with darktower and uther's lair and stuff...Barely any NPCs spawn...Discuss

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

discussion:
This is the wrong place to post this.
Use correct area of forums or better yet, email help@drakkarzone.com

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

You guys are awesome haha, thanks for giving me something to read!

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

Merlin wrote:is it wrong to hit for 160k/round?

discuss.
how could something so glorious be wrong? now if drakkar had PVP, yes it would be absurd.. however this is not the case. Most NL lairs have millions of hp, litterally, and whats required to do such damage isn't easy to acquire and i personally am 100% ok with u getting 20k blows (x8).. more often than not you're not going to be doing 160k damage, but yes its possible and it makes me smile knowing its possible.

I would not argue if MA's where given some lvl 80+ gaunts though, and not necessarily gaunts that do more damage than riftguardian gaunts, but gaunts that would make an MA more accurate would be glorious! My MA is awesome, however he is not so awesome without a team behind him (and i know this is by design) but i think it would be cool if an MA could use rapidpunch and actually hit something without needing every buff in drakkar to maybe hit 50% on many npc's/lairs..

Also, my FighterMent needs another pally focus, maybe standard maxstrike? not the 3 swing maxstrike, but the standard 2 swing one. Heck maybe even armorstrike? but i fear armorstrike on a FM would faze out a lot of the pally's necessity for lairs... (bringing cob items to nork kinda made that a possibility anyway since any barb can pick up a kaldor mace and smash a lairs armor to "useless condition" in half the time as any pally, but u can never faze out how helpful a pally's armor buffs are)

I always thought it would be cool if healers had a bigger impact than just healing, and i realize that subdural strike and primal strike makes this possible but I've always thought healers should be able to use a weapon more than they can. A healer gains attacks through the levels and is no reason they shouldn't be able to swing a weapon (generally a mace) and actually make a dent. Melee attacks for healers and some skills that benefit healing/protection but are based off a weapon skill and not just all healing skill would be a pretty neat angle and maybe make healers more eventful to build in the lower levels

Now keep discussing! Go!