"Crazy Nork"

General User Chat
Stormwind

"Crazy Nork"

Post by Stormwind »

I vote to keep it sped up. Everytime I hunt anywhere else I feel like there's something wrong with my pc now :p

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

xaph

Replying to Topic '

Post by xaph »

I have to agree, this 'hyped up' alt 2 is definatly a welcome change :) However, i'm guessing Brad wont want to keep it at this pace indefinatly but we can always hope he forgets to change it back <G>
She faced them serenly. A flick of her eyelash and a seductive smile fortold their doom. She raised her staff of thwaping and all wept for their salvation but judgement had already been passed. Destiny unravelled, fellowships disbanded, faith destroyed, no hope this side of death...

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic '

Post by Mars »

Originally posted by Stormwind

I vote to keep it sped up. Everytime I hunt anywhere else I feel like there's something wrong with my pc now :p

-Stormwind
The only thing wrong with your PC is between the keyboard and the chair <G>

Rygar

Replying to Topic '

Post by Rygar »

I am enjoying alt 2, it makes playing a low lvl/skill thief bearable. Maybe someday a third alt with gold/ugh requrement to enter could have a permanent crazy nork.

Rygar

Migam

Replying to Topic '

Post by Migam »

Even better, using old alt3 portal, Brad can create revolving access to either uberNork, uberAleria or uberCob for real slots. Can alternate weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever to alleviate some boredom. One server, xfer alt code during reset as needed.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder