Easter comes to alt 1

General User Chat
Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Easter comes to alt 1

Post by Ambrose »

SEE BELOW
Last edited by Ambrose on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'Easter comes to alt 1'

Post by Mars »

Psssst

The "official" Easter Event doesn't start until 16 Apr, so yours is still outside the Alt2 Event window

I switched dates on the Alt2 one due to vacation plans.

Ambrose

Post by Ambrose »

alright (what's that quote about best laid plans never leaving money by the bed?)

Well ... I need the week to finish up some things ... so I'll wait til the 14th anyway ...

Thanks for the update, Mars

Ambrose

Post by Ambrose »

Top two prizes: locker of majors; locker of ep pots
assorted other prizes

When : Saturday afternoon central US time April 14

What : players scour a given areas for "easter eggs" that I will drop; the player with most eggs turned in from the different areas will win. Assorted other items will be dropped as well ... they will be clearly out of place.

I will, at the start of the event, "define" the easter eggs so that you know what you are looking for ...

We will go from one area to another, leaving an area once all the eggs are found (these areas will be appropriate for all xp levels ... but some eggs might be clevery hidden)

We will rendezvous in lobby channel 3 prior to the contest

I am afraid that anyone on my ignore list will be unable to compete

I will disqualify anyone trying to establish an unfair advantage (that means cheat) ... at my discretion ... as always: killing one of my crits by accident (or otherwise) during the contest is a very bad thing ...

there will be over 100 eggs ...

Prizes will be awarded up to tenth place ... with that and the random prize finds during the hunt, noone should come away emty handed

some of the random prizes might be encrusted ... no charge ;)

Since 'brand new' players can compete, they may want to ask around to find out what something they find is good for and its comparative value (just afraid someone will eat something with the "food" description :P )

Since twigging will be a good way to turn in your eggs, barbarians will want to play with another crit from their account.
Another tip is that you will want resp gear or resp disc ...

That's all for now ... make sure your sack has room for eggs ... and some of the random prizes will have to go to belt :)
Last edited by Ambrose on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.