Forge

General User Chat
Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Forge

Post by Darge »

I'm really quite tired of the "I'm sick of the way you come in and destroy my zoos!" spiels people pull in dz over Forge in the past 4 months or so. Here is my post, damned to fall into obscurity, that I will here on paste in dz when this innane issue will inevitably arise once more.

1. I'm not out to get you. I pop in for 20 minutes tops (usually) and leave in a quick fashion.
2. I respect all players rights (even those I do not care for or those have no similiar regard for me) and do not try to control all of forge. Usually, if the area is populated with more than one other group, I simply leave.
3. I do not want to party up, nor do I feel I need to join your group, just because I inhabit the same area. I'm in the area for a short time, the less things there are that I have to do, the quicker I'm gone.
4. I do not pop on your screen and kill your crits. If I see another person while I stroll through, I keep strolling, typically trying to stay 2 screen lengths or more away.
5. Generally, I kill 30-40 crits. If you can't handle this, it's not really my fault. Learn to share.
6. I do not harass you, stop harassing me.
7. Finally, it's not my fault the regen sucks, go crucify someone else.

Enjoy, and be happy we aren't still in the era of multiple guilds continually hunting forge.
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

vedwed
Title: THE MAD MENT

Replying to Topic 'Forge'

Post by vedwed »

LMAO, I know the feeling

I tp into forge and I usually always see someone, and they usually bitch about me in their hunting area before I move 1 hex from my tp location. This is utterly rediculous that people can not share an area in such a small space, and immediatly jump to the conclusion that I am gonna jump in and steal their zoo. I dont bother to ask to join because no one will give a chance to ask anything before rudly telling you it is their area and their zoo and you have no right to be there, this is how alot of drak is becoming, and frankly I am ready to cancel my 4 paid accounts and find something else to do.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

I have 10 paid accounts, every character on premiere guild hall, and gold plan on each account. beat that! my opinion counts more than yours.

if something doesn't change soon, i am ready to cancel my accounts AND kick a midget.
Last edited by Tirith on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Continually getting banned doesn't give you a well respected opinion.
SIN

Tirith

Post by Tirith »

nice bait..... No need to go into details but since you want to bring it up.

my recent bans were all due to accidents beyond my control. the admins, as usual, made poor judgements in my opinion. which isnt respected according to you.

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Originally posted by Tirith
my opinion. which isnt respected according to you.
*falls asleep at keyboard*

:D
Last edited by Teh_Cheat on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIN

Tnem
Title: Lord

Post by Tnem »

Thats nearly $400 a month. Your either telling porkie pies, or what huge waste of money.
Tnem
Wakka - "The moles are rejoicing in the victory". Damn those moles
Visit my website http://www.tnem.co.uk

Tirith

Post by Tirith »

How do you think brad paid for the slith staff, mend pot, and dog fur graphics? Those were obviously expensive, as he's getting as much use out of them as possible.

Darge

Post by Darge »

Tirith lieing?

"I'm qp maxed"
"I solo'ed Medusa"
"We'll catch up"

What a paragon of truth.
SIN

vedwed

Post by vedwed »

Not to be to off your arguement, cause obviously I have no place in it, but IMO, of course, 1 (one) paying account is just as good as 1 person with 5 paid accounts. Brad owes us all the same customer service regardless of the number of accounts, I mean if all uf us that had just 1 or 2 quit paying and left you to pay for your 10, Brad would be up shit creek with no toilet paper in sight, so wether it be 1, 4, 10, or whatever it is, we are all equally owed the same service, those of us that pay for more than one are not special, maybe stupid for paying that much for what is offered in comparison to the price, i suppose thats up to those who pay.

So instead of arguing about numbers and prices we should be uniting and demanding decent customer service, forget decent, some would be nice.

Darge

Post by Darge »

Let me specify, that this topic was in no way meant to raise customer service issues. I'm content with the speed with which things are fixed (generally.)

The ONLY point this topic was made to serve was to paste to whiners in dz.
SIN

vedwed

Post by vedwed »

I know what ya meant Darge, Tirith said he was more important because he payed for more accounts, and I feel that as long as one pays, they deserve all the same. The service issue was my gripe alone, as I feel only a few that suggest or request things get them done.

Tirith

Post by Tirith »

that was sarcasm, I don't pay that many accounts, was just in reference to how whenever somebody wants something done, they always say "I pay this many accounts and i am ready to cancel them all" as if they are that important to this games continued development. I too am happy with the speed of updates, Brad is only one guy and slow updates are better than none. Also brad could just stop running drakkar altogether and we could just not be able to play it anymore. So at least its still around.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

This has kind of devolved from the original post, so lets just end it.