FIx the game payment options

General User Chat
Martialarts

FIx the game payment options

Post by Martialarts »

Some times some of us have issues like me.. i did not put my cc on file for a reason.. then i decided to put it back on and have to wait up to 42 hours for it to work on Drakkar again as i had stoped it for unrelater issues to the Game it self.. So i had a bud do buddy pay. Buddy pay is a good thing BUT when no sysop is on that can fix the problem of buddy pay we have to wait.. HOW ABOUT FIXIN this problem for cryin out loud..:( :( :( :( :( :(
It is How ever a customer service world we live in.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'FIx the game payment options'

Post by Mars »

Buddy pay isn't a problem.

When an account is locked for billing reasons and is then buddypaid, we have to manually unlock it, this allows us to ensure the buddypay was actually processed on both sides of the system. We also get an email telling us about the buddypay.

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

Yes but something is wrong if you can not make the program work.. Once again Customer Service So once again We tota;y miss it,,
IT SHOULD WORK NO MATTER WHAT.. Yesterday it took you 12 hours to fix the isue as i have said before I WANT TO PLAY ON MY SCHUDLE NOT YOURS.

Is that plain enough? Besides Mars told you aboput the problem before you left and told you how i was going to fix it.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Tee

Post by Tee »

i agree, i didnt like having to wait over 12 hours to play my account again because no sysops were on there should be a way that the system checks both accounts to make sure the transfer was complete or something in that manner
Last edited by Tee on Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Money is either a good or bad influence according to the character of the person who posses it.... remember that you character is your destiny!

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

Funny, I use a CC and I don't leave my account info in there. I never have a problem with either that OR buddy pay.

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

SharedFolder
Title: Supreme Folder

Post by SharedFolder »

Never had any problems here either! They must be using some funny munny...?

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

The system is in place because of an excessive amount of fraud we experienced when the account would automatically open from a buddy pay.

This allows human intervention to alleviate that risk.