Skill gain

General User Chat
Acaciam

Skill gain

Post by Acaciam »

Anyone find any tricks to getting higher skill gain?

I haven't played this game in about 3 years. I played for a continuous 5 years before that, and finally got a char to skill 30. I'd like to start playing again and get into the nameless stuff once more, but don't think I physically can, nor want to invest another 5 years to get to a level/skill to do so.

Any tips? tricks?

I assume .03%/kill is still the cap. (even with paid training *sigh*)

A lil about me...
I had a 30/30 MA at one point, but my grades in college were suffering and I almost got fired a few times for playing at work cuz i was so addicted. I got word of someone getting 2.5 bil xp from fating and was so desperate to stop firebreath farming dornar to get enough xp to go primal so i fated and gained a level or two then got one card that cut me down to level 20 and it went downhill from there. I double RRed all slots to keep myself from playing and I still come back (even with several raid geared chars on WoW). I also broke/sold some really neat items I had accumulated over the years along with all my nork, nl, megalair, and cob items.
So if there's anyone who I used to play with (I've met up with a few of you already) who would like to help me get my char built back up I'd appreciate it.
my dz is : brudus3
or find me in irc : Acaciam

edit: spelling (its 4am)
Last edited by Acaciam on Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communication End.

Stormwind

Replying to Topic 'Skill gain'

Post by Stormwind »

Hey Acaciam,

Good to see you back again. If you are looking for skilling parties, feel free to drop into #wolf in mIRC anytime. A few of my guildies are often doings forgottens or Dornar.

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

Boramier

Post by Boramier »

Heya Acaciam,

Nice to see ya return. :)

BTW, where did Garyban go?

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

Originally posted by Boramier

Heya Acaciam,

Nice to see ya return. :)

BTW, where did Garyban go?
I only wish I knew. After drak we played asheron's call together for a bit, but when ac2 came out everyone kinda fizzled out and we lost contact.

nice to see there's still some of you around, thanks for the replies. :)
Communication End.

Rosey

Post by Rosey »

Slaps Aca for breaking his gear!!!
RIP Guild Website http://www.ripguild.com

Tnem
Title: Lord

Post by Tnem »

Hey Aca, loooong time no see.

<Huggles Rosey tight come back soon>

Tnem
Tnem
Wakka - "The moles are rejoicing in the victory". Damn those moles
Visit my website http://www.tnem.co.uk

Drewstr

Post by Drewstr »

Yeah, Acaciam, you left out the part where you had someone else standing with you fating.

Hmm.. I wonder who that was? Standing beside Acaciam_RIP.. perhaps it was myself, Firestorm_RIP :hoho

Btw, it was Fenris who gave us the idea. I think it was all plotted by Rosey and Jord, however, I'm sure Zod was in on it too!
Auramancer
That WOLF is up to something SINister.