Blerg, the wandering AI

General User Chat
Shortyz

Blerg, the wandering AI

Post by Shortyz »

Blerg,

The shadow of Tigger, the oppsite, the missing part, or however you like to put it.

Ahh Blerg, remember it like yesterday, at alt 2 portals the wandering AI. We all know Tigger is so pure but yet Blerg is Un-pure. What cause such events for such evil to spew from Tiggers mind. Forth we may never know, possible of recent attacks of many PK'ers of Steel flower or even a simple thought of a misfevious deed which turned down but still in her mind. Evil always triumphs the mind but never in reality. But such horrors that bleed in Tiggers mind have made this evil strong. Those art weak will fear this monster, those who strong will try to slay this beast and will fail. Maybe one day, a true hero will rise and bring this monster to rest. Untill that day we must take heed, forth IF this evil came from Tiggers mind and is indeed her oppisite, we know that if this evil found a way to harness Tiggers powers, we will all fail greatly. So take heed traveler, but remember, he is watching.........

Darkevil

Balmxmoe

Replying to Topic 'Blerg, the wandering AI'

Post by Balmxmoe »

Partial Translation:

Blerg... the shadow of tigger, the opposite, or missing piece-- however you'd like to put it.

I remember it as if it were yesterday; that wandering AI at the alt 2 portals... We all know Tigger is pure, yet Blerg is far from it. What caused such evil to spew forth from the mind of one so devoted to the wellbeing of Nork? That, unfortunately, we may never know. Perhaps ... PKers at the Steel Flower ... thoughts of mischeveous deeds suppressed by her conscience still lurk in her mind, searching for a way to escape.

Where evil exists in the minds of men and women, it will always triumph ... but never ... This horrific evil bleeding from Tigger's mind has made this beast powerful, a force to be feared by the weak and to crush the strong and courageous.

Perhaps, some day, a true hero will climb from the ranks of mediocrity and put this dark being to rest. Until that day, we must be wary, for if this evil is, indeed, a product of Tigger's mind, a manifestation of the dark side that exists in all of us, I fear the worst. If Blerg were ever to find a way to use Tigger's powers to further its own twisted cause, the land would surely be changed forever.

So take heed of my warning, traveler, and remember: he is always watching.

-Darkevil (Partial translation by Balmxmoe)

EDIT: head changed to heed
Last edited by Balmxmoe on Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shortyz

Post by Shortyz »

Ohh and btw :sarc how i said it doth be'th ye ol' english. Thou art new huh :p '

Thine art thankfull fort thou "check" but tis not needed, forth hense twas easy to read but diffuclt in feeble minds :D

Balmxmoe

Post by Balmxmoe »

Correction: 'Tis difficult for one to write in old english, should one be plagued with a feeble or lazy mind.

If thee find thyself lost in a fog, thou may perceive thine boat coming hither. To one waiting on the shores, however, thy boat will surely be seen sailing in circles.

My post was not meant as an insult, mearly as a help for those not able to understand what you'd written.

Shortyz

Post by Shortyz »

-.- Anyone know who this Balmxmoe is ... seems to be a comdien.....

(Added) btw Bal, if u dont wanna insult, dont destroy muh post ... you did it twice, i can understand once but twice, ya kinda destoryed the whole point of the post your new so ill let this slide ... muh reading was readable but they way you did it twice was infact a insult .. plz dont do this again -.-
Last edited by Shortyz on Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

blerg isnt an ai, it is one of tiggers crits..

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Exactly, Artificial Intelligence... :)
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Balmxmoe

Post by Balmxmoe »

The first post was not an insult or an attempt to "destroy" your post.

You replied by telling me I had a feeble mind, when, in fact, there were a few parts of your post that made no sense whatsoever, no matter what version of english you're using.

You don't tell someone they have a feeble mind and not expect to get an aggressive response. Period.

I'll drop this now, as I don't think either of us are interested in continuing it.

Now... what're we going to do about this Blerg fella? ;)

lalasushi

Post by lalasushi »

no flame wars, drop it, smile, and be happy.

ps. kill blerg

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

I like Balmx. I don't like DarkEvil.

Nemesis