Small Pot lottery Planned

General User Chat
Beasticles

Small Pot lottery Planned

Post by Beasticles »

I will be hosting a small pot lottery tenatively scheduled for June 4th at 6pm Est. Each person playing will be required to pay a 50K fee for each chance at a pot, with the final coin total to be donated to a person participating in the event selected at random. The Event will be hosted in channel 7 and will involve the use of the roller to determine which random pot each person will recieve. The event is open to all players level 10 and above on free or paid accounts, and the pots will be handed out in Alt1 at some location to be named the day of the event.. Each person will get only one pot per roll and will then have to wait till all others participating have gotten a turn before they can try again. A locker full of each type of pot is to be given out with the exception of will pots. Approximately 10 willl pots, 5 pink leaves and 20 minotaur bloods will also be included in those items to be handed out . Please read details carefully so you wont be suprised when event occurs.

Beasticles

Replying to Topic 'Small Pot lottery Planned'

Post by Beasticles »

Duh forgot about the lack of access to channels other than channel zero for free accounts sorry bout that other arrangements will be announced. Also there will be a cut off time for entering event IE: if your not entered at event start your not in. Saves me time and trouble making sure everyone has a chance. Details will be announced as they come up or as changes need to be made.

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

Free accounts can access channels 0-4.

This "contest" can not be run in channel 00.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

Bah!.... Probably be able to do it on one of thoes chanells tho, no one is ever on em'. You should hunt and give away rares too Beast! ;)

Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Just to clarify a few items of importance, the lottery will be held in channel 3 on June 4, beginning at 6 Pm EST. People who want to be included in lottery must have paid their initial 50K for an initial chance before lottery begins to be included in following rounds if they occur. After the initial round if there are remaining pots, people will be given the opportunity to purchase another chance at the pots on a one by one basis in the same order as was established in the initial round. I will begin accepting initial fees and recording the time a person enters the lottery beginning Tuesday May 30th. I am only accepting initial feees before the lottery starts so that I can ensure that everyone will get a pot who pays a fee. As stated in the initial post participants will required to be at least level 10 and will be scry'd to ensure they meet that requirement. Remember people... this a lottery not all pots given will be ones you might desire to have, is why its called a lottery lol. If you have questions feel free to pm Beasticles and I will try and answer it.

Beasticles

Post by Beasticles »

Just so you all know... Jimbob's post in this case happens to be my own

Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Post by Ambrose »

I think it would be appropriate to include a list of all pots and their number so the odds counters can see if their chance of winning a zap is too great ... for example.

I know you well enough ... but others might think there was a catch.
Last edited by Ambrose on Tue May 31, 2005 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magnum

Post by Magnum »

How is this lottery going to work.?

Beasticles

Post by Beasticles »

The way the lottery will work, all contestants must have registered in advance of the Saturday June 4, 6Pm EST start by paying the initial 50K lottery roll fee to me aka Beasticles, Palamine or Aabbynormal. Once the lottery starts each person, in the order they have registered, will use the "channel roller" to determine a number which will correspond to a type of pot. If after the intial round of rolls there are pots remaining, contestants will be given the chance, in the same order as the first round, to purchace another chance for the 50K price, until such time as all pots have been given out. All the coin from the lottery will be donated to one of the contenstants at the end of the pot giveaway, or the name will be posted to this Forum for future retrieval if they happen to not be present. Just so people know I will be giving out 20 of each of the following types of pots : agility, youth pots, stengths, wisdom, intelligence, zaps, ep, minotaur bloods and majors. Also included are 5 will pots and 4 or 5 pink leafs.... oh and a slith pot. Oh and there will be a few other types of pots given, what is life without risk. If ya have questions feel free to contact me.