You have made XX amount of posts.

General User Chat
Star

You have made XX amount of posts.

Post by Star »

Is there a feature, where I would be able to read all the posts from any user? Lets say, I made 20 posts, or responces.. and I wanted to read everything I ever wrote. How can I do that in these forums? Or is this just not an option?

GhostGuest

Replying to Topic 'You have made XX amount of posts.'

Post by GhostGuest »

Just use the search feature, use the auther option abd use the name you wanna find. benn a while since i used the search funtion, but that should do it.
AKA: Woodenkarl, Sparksenblade, Aspex, Brainless, Stickums, Lessmental and Feingurs
Hhhmmmmmmmm............
3Y's 11E's 3H's 11A's

Leersa

Post by Leersa »

you are automatically subscribed to your posts , so if you click on "my home" then on the menu to the left click"view subscrotions" it will sjhow you all your posts and and replies to those post ...you can also subscribe to any thread that interests you and view them through this method also
Leersa_____ASH
The healer that thinks shes a Barb

Star

Post by Star »

Actually, I mean if I need to read someone elses listing of posts.. such as crushers 1 million posts to whatever.. How would I go about doing it. I figured it out. But it's all full of boxes.. very uneasy to use, and probley not worth the time.

Thanks anyway though!