Hag Event

General User Chat
LadyKris

Hag Event

Post by LadyKris »

Definatly a fun and challenging hunt !!! Required everyone from all diffrent guilds and many diffrent sizes to really work together and put some real effort in! Everyone getting prizes at the end was also a wonderful feature of it. Thanks again Meric! I had a blast!
Lost again , oh well MT back to the beginning.

imaflamin

Replying to Topic 'Hag Event'

Post by imaflamin »

hehe!:D yea, was a fun hunt...Even tho I died a few times <G> Most of us all did lol....But ya know...if ya think about it like this...it's always fun to hear the "AHHHHHHHHH!" multiple times :p Thats what makes it fun and wanna DO IT AGAIN! :D But thx for the fun Meric, I think everyone learned a lil more about teamwork etc...Showing that a BIG GROUP of crits lvl 31 or less, can still woop SEA HAG! WooT!:D Thnx for the pots too Meric, was nice to have after losin a few con <G>

Aragorn____RHG
Last edited by imaflamin on Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aragorn____RHG

Star

Post by Star »

I'm so happy! That really woke me up! (I Stole that from LK, but wowza that is the truth!) That was the best group effort I had seen in forever. I'm so glad to have Meric around making the game soooooooo worth while for everyone in alt 2. *Hugz Meric* Thank you everyone for helping to pull together!

(p.s., Yes Lore is still my favorite SYSOP, just needs to learn to be around more <EG>)

Astra

Post by Astra »

darn my internet connection going during the middle of it!, glad you guys killed it, was great fun while i was there, my barb got to see the light of day again :)

Bullhead

Post by Bullhead »

I had a Great time as well! BIGGEST DP PILE I EVER SAW!!!!!!!! hehe thanks lots hun!!!
*hugs Meric*

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

Awww, someone tell me (us) what happened!

Nemesis

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Everyone DP'd and my uber bear was main stick on the hunt.
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!