Drakkar

General User Chat
Rygar

Drakkar

Post by Rygar »

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this game up. I have enjoyed playing, even though I don't play much.

Someday the game might slip into everyone's memories, like other games we knew and loved. That will be a sad day indeed.

I have played some of the "modern games": daoc, eq, eq2, wow, shadowbane, L2. If I had to pick one game to play it would be drakkar.

Having never gotten to a high lvl, and barely even reached cob, my visions of this game may be skewed. Those that powered to the highest levels and skills as fast as possible, missed out. And some of those have left.

I don't have friends like in the other games I once played, or still play. But its still fun, and the comunity as a whole is great.

We need more new, paying players. My rl, and gaming friends laugh at this game, and me for playing it. So I can't help on the subscriptions. Recruit your friends, and bribe old players into coming back. :)

Those of you that are free players, no cryin or complaining when you can no longer play...

Long live drakkar

Rygar
Last edited by Rygar on Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.