HP doc changes

General User Chat
Necron99

Replying to Topic 'HP doc changes'

Post by Necron99 »

Originally posted by Mars_Sysop

The last post was removed. It had nothing to do with the topic of this thread and only tried to flame.
Hmm...censorship...an interesting approach to a community forum. If the purpose of the forum is to facilitate the free exchange of information and ideas within the Drakkar community. Removing posts just because you don't approve of the content is a good way to generate distain for the forum.

I am beginning to observe a disturbing pattern in the KoD management approach to customer service and satisfaction.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Censorship of direct attacks is acceptible.
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Necron99

Post by Necron99 »

Originally posted by Crusher

Censorship of direct attacks is acceptible.
No, its not.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

HP Doc rules!
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

LadyKris

Post by LadyKris »

isn't this thread supposed to be about what the new unpaid hit doc maxes are ? lmao
Lost again , oh well MT back to the beginning.

Anarion

Post by Anarion »

I just want to mention that poopdeck101 had no intention of this happening and me and him had been looking forward to his money order getting processed so we could party in COB. But it seems as though the problem is dealt with, i guess... :(

poopdeck101

Post by poopdeck101 »

Any account found playing after unsubscribing from either gold or silver and reverting to a free account will be dealt with and locked.
What is exactly wrong with being able to play some crits on an acct that used to be pay, to get it this way you would have to pay off what you owed on the acct anyway, and you can only play in alt1, so there aren't any unexposed benefits besides having maybe a little nicer gear.

With all due respect,
I see nothing wrong with what I did by playing on a smaller crit on my now free acct that was once pay. Unfortunately my acct has now been locked and until I feel like its worth it to pay for drak again, I guess it will remain locked.

Hell, send my a IM or PM or W/E if you don't feel it's necessary to talk in the forums. I just want to know why what I did is wrong...
Last edited by poopdeck101 on Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now renegades are the people with their own philosophies
They change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me

Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Post by Ambrose »

Originally posted by poopdeck101

Any account found playing after unsubscribing from either gold or silver and reverting to a free account will be dealt with and locked.
What is exactly wrong with being able to play some crits on an acct that used to be pay, to get it this way you would have to pay off what you owed on the acct anyway, and you can only play in alt1, so there aren't any unexposed benefits besides having maybe a little nicer gear.

With all due respect,
I see nothing wrong with what I did by playing on a smaller crit on my now free acct that was once pay. Unfortunately my acct has now been locked and until I feel like its worth it to pay for drak again, I guess it will remain locked.

Hell, send my a IM or PM or W/E if you don't feel it's necessary to talk in the forums. I just want to know why what I did is wrong...
The same thing is wrong with it that is wrong for all the rest of us who have been playing by the rules ... your account was not locked .. you simply don't have access to it til it is paid ... just like everyone else.