Floor theif's

General User Chat
Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Replying to Topic 'Floor theif's'

Post by Ambrose »

Merl,
I don't need to ask a big pally ...

I don't know what your problem with my suggestion is ... clearly it has nothing to do with you ... since you have no problems collecting all the loot that you feel is yours ...

Burton

Post by Burton »

Originally posted by Perish

Hey merl remember when that guy popped 400 + uc 4 gems on my hex causing all my money to poof . So i 1 shotted him only for him to try to complain to sysop that i am a pk'er lol 25 meg gone instantly ......i think i let him off e z what about you

perish
Never take matters into your own hands, you should have told a sysop and not PKed him.

Dedbob

Post by Dedbob »

Will a sysop replace my halberd? :P

I think it was a +6, but could have been a +5, it was encrusted with a finely carved piece of jade.. (the little scarab ones from maeling)

I was getting a DP from n-5 dragon lair for somone, I had to drag out some armors and robes and such so I dropped my hally outside the lair to have free hands.. I brought the gear back to its owner in SF, and went back for my halberd only to find it was gone. Looked all over in the area I left it just to make sure I wasnt checking the wrong hex.. but it was surely gone...

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

Dedbob:

Please email me details,
what time
what alt
where
crit name

Mars@drakkarzone.com

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

was it on your hex?

*Merlz*
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

saucon21

Post by saucon21 »

I am pretty sure you coudl just get a new one without much trouble, without a Sysop tryign to replace it
Last edited by saucon21 on Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dedbob

Post by Dedbob »

I have two +6's now heheh,
You're right, it is easier to just get a new one.. but the principal is, just because something is easy for some people to get, that doesnt mean just anyone should take it if they find it laying somwhere. That is still theft.. I will let it go this time but if it happens again I will be emailing you, Mars.