Top Ten List

General User Chat
Tobranna

Top Ten List

Post by Tobranna »

TOP TEN NEW SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE IN DRAKKAR

10. Dreaming – We do have to sleep. Double skill gain should be given when dreaming of Drak.

9.Yard Work – Specializations in Lawn Mower, Hedge Trimming & Weed Pulling would be give at appropriate levels.

8.Driving – The faster we go the quicker the skill gain! The administration of Drakkar would not be held liable for 'brushes with the law'.

7.Sports – Appropriate skill gain would produce additional specializations.
Level 12 Foosball
Level 14 Hockey
Level 16 Basketball
Level 18 Baseball
Level 20 Football
Etc...

6.Shopping – Specializations would be given at the following levels.
Level 12 Clearance
Level 14 Sales & Circulars
Level 16 Full Price
Level 18 Charge Card
Level 20 Break the Bank!
Etc...

5.Television – Nominal skill gain for viewing. Advanced gains for channel surfing. Lose of a remote will strip you of all skill and you will need to restart this skill. Upon reaching skill level 25, you will be considered a 'Master of the Remote' and no further increases will be given.

4.Personal Hygiene – It has to be done so why not get skill? Going potty does not apply to this skill. Please don't argue. If this new skill is denied all associated activity will cease, thereby, giving new meaning to Fungus Robes.

3.Breathing – As an 'ongoing' skill, gains should be adjusted accordingly. If, due to an eat, fating, or other catastrophe, this skill falls below Level 1 you will be pronounced irrevocably dead and appropriate steps will be taken to dispose of your gear.

2.Domestic Goddess – Admit it! We all do this at one point or another. Specializations to be given at each level include
Level 1 Cooking
Level 2 Sweeping
Level 3 Mopping
Level 4 Laundry
Level 5 Windows
Etc...

And the number 1 new skill we'd like to see in Drakkar is...

Bothering Sysops with Petty Problems – This skill would work in a 'negative' manner. The smaller (ie...more petty and ridiculous) the complaint the higher the skill gain. Major problems, particularly those due to your own adventurous stupidity could result in a 'zero tolerance' net skill gain.

Brought to you by
Tobranna
Forever in Training

phantomchg37

Replying to Topic 'Top Ten List'

Post by phantomchg37 »

Very Nice idea, here comes the however.

Playing a Barb over a few years I do not like the Personal Hygene skill, we like to be smelly and our fleas hold our armor together and there is a word associated with water that makes us shudder in fear.

:P
Mpcchg - the humble barbarian
----------------------------------------
"Pointy Stick Is Good"
"Arg ???? *scratches empty head* What is Arg ?"

Drez

Post by Drez »

Foosball?
I'm well on my way to maxxing that skill at work.
+++++++++++++++

"You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

Migam

Post by Migam »

Posted by phantomchg37
Playing a Barb over a few years I do not like the Personal Hygene skill, we like to be smelly and our fleas hold our armor together and there is a word associated with water that makes us shudder in fear.
Some use their fleas better than others! :p

Migam
DanceWithFleas
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Tobranna

Post by Tobranna »

Hmm!

*note to self* Don't offend the barbs, lest they begin quarreling amongst themselves and lay waste to any (person, item, tree, wall, Mack truck) in the vicinity.

Glad ya liked it!

Tobranna

Drez

Post by Drez »

Is that why there isn't a foosball table in the steel flower? Cause us barbs would wreck it?
+++++++++++++++

"You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

GhostGuest

Post by GhostGuest »

Well, back in thr MPG-Net days we had Pubs for all the games ( kinda like our loby now), and tables ( kinda like our chanels now), and a few other interesting items. One of those was a Dart board and Darts you could throw at it with. Another intersting item was a Cat that stood around in the Pub. Now, as it so happened, you could also throw the Darts at the Cat, producing a rather satisfying Meeeooooowww screeching sound effect. Too bad them darts and cats aint around any more, bet more than the Barbs would "entertain" themselves that way <VEG>.
AKA: Woodenkarl, Sparksenblade, Aspex, Brainless, Stickums, Lessmental and Feingurs
Hhhmmmmmmmm............
3Y's 11E's 3H's 11A's

Drez

Post by Drez »

I remember that everyone could make an online face for the tables, but 50% of the online faces looked the same cept for the hat . heh. yup. and everyone sat at the same table heh heh
+++++++++++++++