Scavenger Hunt

General User Chat
Tobranna

Scavenger Hunt

Post by Tobranna »

I'm still pretty new to Drak so please don't yell at me. <G>

While I'm sure the logistics of such an idea would fall somewhere just short of nightmarish, anything is possible. Could we (we is defined as willing souls) put together a scavenger hunt of some sort? I've not been in Drak long enough to come up with a suitable list, but with the 'we' factor I thought it might be an idea worth exploring.

If this could be pulled off I also think it would add interest if we were to make the clues cryptic like the messages on the multitude of scrolls lying all over the ground. One example would be...A parchment of passage. (Door Scroll) Get the idea? Excited? Think it might be fun? Discuss!

Tobranna
Without cute sig saying at the moment

GhostGuest

Replying to Topic 'Scavenger Hunt'

Post by GhostGuest »

Hey Tobranna, you might get ypur whish if you hang around lomg enuff!! Do a quick search of the forum postings here, and you will see that many a player, and guild, have held scavenger hunts in the past. And i would suspect that your posting just might motivate some one to put one togather, who knows. At any rate, just wait a while I'm sure one will come up somtime.
AKA: Woodenkarl, Sparksenblade, Aspex, Brainless, Stickums, Lessmental and Feingurs
Hhhmmmmmmmm............
3Y's 11E's 3H's 11A's

Ambrose
Title: Always Right

Replying to Topic 'Scavenger Hunt'

Post by Ambrose »

/me yells at Tobranna just to toughen them up a bit