Time to say Goodbye

General User Chat
Jord

Time to say Goodbye

Post by Jord »

Well it's been a long road. But times have changed. I wish all my friends on Drakkar a fond farewell. I wish you well in your future endeavors and hope you continue on. But for me, real life has reared up and I must step back from Drakkar. Only time will tell if I shall return.

It's been fun.

Jord__RIP

Gone but not forgotten
Last edited by Jord on Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rosey

Replying to Topic 'Time to say Goodbye'

Post by Rosey »

To my good friend Jord, I'm really going to miss you, there has never been a fairer more honest player than yourself and you will be a sore loss to RIP. I hope that you will be able to return to us at some time.

Rosey___RIP
RIP Guild Website http://www.ripguild.com

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Jord! You can't leave! You're my favorite target! Er Pal! :>

Best of luck with you and yours. May the paths of your life be covered with rose petals and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow be at your reach.

We'll miss ya!

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Originally posted by Jord

Well it's been a long road. But times have changed. I wish all my friends on Drakkar a fond farewell. I wish you well in your future endeavors and hope you continue on. But for me, real life has reared up and I must step back from Drakkar. Only time will tell if I shall return.

It's been fun.

Jord__RIP

Gone but not forgotten

real life has reared up... that just sounds nasty...

best of luck

Arkon__RIP

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Jord,

You'll be missed :(
Check out the new KAM website! :)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ctanzio/kam.html

DukDog27

Post by DukDog27 »

Jord..........................................gone?
:(
Who are we gonna poke fun at during the T-day events now?
You'll be with us in spirit Jord.
"With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow, I still have joy in the midst of these things. Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud."

-Confucius

Hotice

Post by Hotice »

bye Jord :(

Have fun wherever you go and Best of Luck

Drewstr

Post by Drewstr »

Jord,
You will be missed greatly by the Drakkar Community, Thanksgiving will never be the same without you! Hehe, i'm not going to bore you with lengthy posts about how you can't leave, if real life beckons, and you must leave, there is nothing we can do or say to make you say, maybe some day you can once again bless us all with your presence, i just hope this is in the very near future, its been a very good journey with ya bro, its just sad to see you go.

-Kas and Firestorm of the ASH Guild
Auramancer
That WOLF is up to something SINister.

Liza

Post by Liza »

Jord,

It is a sad day for the Drakkar community. You have always been been there for so may in their times of need. Buth then I suppose that is what Paladins are suppose to be.

We have all enjoyed your presence and I applaud you on all the ribbing you have taken over the Turkey incident. You have always taken it with good humor and that says alot for the person you are.

BUT BUT .... Who is going to be the new bait at Lori? Who will be calling me now to stun Auto to get their gear? Perhaps I will just get an extra day off from time to time :)

In all seriousness, you will be missed but never forgotten. Perhaps, if you cant play with us, you can at least stop in and say HI from time to time.

Hugs, kisses and all the luck in the world to you

Liza____ASH

Doro

Post by Doro »

Jord bro,

Look after yourself and don't stay away for too long.

All my very best wishes for your future my friend.

Doro___ASH(Sir)
ho

Kiya138

Post by Kiya138 »

May your RW path and that of the Kingdom of Drakkar intersect again in the near future. Your good humor, advice and assistance will be missed.

Kiya

Longbeard

Post by Longbeard »

Sorry to hear Jord,

I still remember you coming out on my Slicer hunt in that trademark Kitty fur of yours that you were wearing for a while, then you went to Cob by overstepping the portal after we downed Slicer for my thief to get better LS, was only 3 or 4 years ago...

Max coming up with whole of the turkey myth was one of better forum stories, thanks for bearing with it :)

Made me join ASH along side with other events, "don't stay away too long" is right thing to say indeed

Zoddie

Post by Zoddie »

Can I have your bank account, your untied items, your mega gear and can I utherize you before you go?

*cackles*

*sets the Jord only thunking pan in a place of honor in the RIP guild hall and ties a big yellow bow on the handle*

Come back home soon , darlin, but rest assured leaving me here with Fenris means you get a good thunking when you're back!!

Zod

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

well, Good Luck Jord, hope ya come back soon :)

*Merlz*
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Originally posted by DukDog27

Jord..........................................gone?
:(
Who are we gonna poke fun at during the T-day events now?
You'll be with us in spirit Jord.
Actually... this opens up possibillities... put a cave on the far side of the island... perhaps near barb trainer... jord could appear in the cave... must get him to nork alive... reward one charisma point... two if you kill him on the way... oops...

Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Come now ...a quest must have some risk and or tactics involved .... killing a "Jord" was perhaps the easiest thing in the game to do.

I saw every manner of lair do it on many occasions. I even saw lowly dungeon denizen pull it off without breaking a sweat.

I think I gained +3 or +4 strength points from all the "dead-lifts" I did with Jord's corpse. <EG>

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Originally posted by Fenris

Come now ...a quest must have some risk and or tactics involved .... killing a "Jord" was perhaps the easiest thing in the game to do.

I saw every manner of lair do it on many occasions. I even saw lowly dungeon denizen pull it off without breaking a sweat.

I think I gained +3 or +4 strength points from all the "dead-lifts" I did with Jord's corpse. <EG>
Actually the difficulty was in getting him back to nork ALIVE... just debatable whether that was a desirable outcome <eg>

Longbeard

Post by Longbeard »

You guys, I mean...

We all know what "caused" his demise on that night as he was about to take a journey back from the wilds,

but,

we forget how it really took place!

After all I heard that our famed paladin was wearing nothing but his usual the full body armor, (which restricts movement and induces sleep soo much) so after inhaling flow of fresh wind that swept through the meadow-lands around and westward off the Barbarian trainer in the lush, oh so lush under grows tiny forests and grasses of all sorts,...

He fell asleep!

Beast of danger was prowling nearby surely,
then after sustaining attacks (which would not even wake him up) by strength of armor, he fell prey to the efforts, dropping his sword upon the ground to rest.....

Thus I have heard, may still be more,
-that I know,
but well, we will never know for sure, unless people who came upon him on that nigh will speak again?
Last edited by Longbeard on Wed Mar 26, 2003 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.