General User Chat
flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Barbs testing damage

Post by flisk »

Hey guys,

I know you enjoy testing damage on each other and that is not the point of this thread, but when you do so be sure that you avoid spawn points.

Let me explain:

I saw some testing going on in Cobrahn at the Healer reswpawn point in TreeTown. The barb was zerked and was testing damage on a couple of friends. My concern was that someone who was killed in a different part of the game might respawn and be killed by that barb if he is frothed.

It is my understanding that while frothed if a barb attemptes to put in a command or tried to even talk it could trigger him to retarget. Based on this I humbly ask that tests are done on out of the way healers. This helps to protect you, the tester, from being accused of PKing.
I understand how important it is to test on the healer's hex (cause if you die you don't loose con and are also restored); but please try to avoid doing it on a heavily travelled healer's hex.

thanks,

Flisk

GhostGuest

Replying to Topic 'Barbs testing damage'

Post by GhostGuest »

Well Flisk, you did say it was a Barb..... :D what do ya expect??? fore thought??? :D
AKA: Woodenkarl, Sparksenblade, Aspex, Brainless, Stickums, Lessmental and Feingurs
Hhhmmmmmmmm............
3Y's 11E's 3H's 11A's

flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Replying to Topic 'Barbs testing damage'

Post by flisk »

Originally posted by GhostGuest

Well Flisk, you did say it was a Barb..... :D what do ya expect??? fore thought??? :D
ROFL! good point GhostGuest!

lol