Best Crit

Northview

Replying to Topic 'Best Crit'

Post by Northview »

Originally posted by PieterPost

You were actually one of the few I had no doubt about church :P

Edit: Only now noticed you're your own favorite ment <G>

Nemesis
getting no love from anyone else..so figured i might as well....least i didnt list my paladin too ;)

Rygar

Post by Rygar »

Everyone on my favorites list, either I hunted with, or they helped me out in some small way. They probably wouldn't remember.

For example:

Grinder got my ment, on ien an uzi. I didn't ask for it, and it was much appreciated.

Hoss, and elessar, got my dpile from n-5 red draggy, when no one else would. How was I to know that wearing a amulet would have a negitive side effect.

Rygar
Last edited by Rygar on Mon May 09, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northview

Post by Northview »

Go Braves.
Last edited by Northview on Tue May 10, 2005 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

RyKnow

Post by RyKnow »

Ment - Tirith_SIN (or Lan... either one)
F/M - Ryan (Torture_CHAOS)
Pally - Ztinktoof
Thief - Oliveloaf
Barb - Shoel_KAM
MA - Pep
Healer - Frozboz

Fav's

Ment - LK
F/M - Ryan
Pally - Die
Thief - Rob (MasterShake)
Barb - Shoel
MA - Kicker
Healer - Destiny

jubei

Post by jubei »

~~~~~BESTS~~~~~~
PALLY-Dragoon_ASH
MENT-Blackjack_RIP
HEALER-Nubrigol__JIHAD
MA-Karbeck_JIHAD
FM-Karma_ZOE
THIEF-Drake__SIN
BARB-Crusher_SIN
~~~~~~FAVS~~~~~~
PALLY-Dragoon__ASH
MENT-Stench__ASH
HEALER-Astra__RIP
MA-Pepma__KAM
FM-Karma__ZOE
THIEF-Slannesh_STEEL
BARB-Barbarella__ASH

Cirion

Post by Cirion »

not really gonna try and guess whos best or whatever since i havent played much as of late but i list people i think are pretty unforgettable with their playing style, personality and the respect they hold in the game

Pally: Sallandair
Healer: Rog
Ment: Thadues
Barb: Dimitri (ASH)
Thief: Thiefy
MA: Elessar
F/M: Freddie
Cant forget putting Bullseye up here but he had a few different chars so the person rather than the char I guess.

Lots of runners up of course but these are the first that come to mind in favorite/best/influential
Last edited by Cirion on Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
;|

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

Blackjack - My first Papalich Uzi at lvl 13

Virag - My first chipper staff at skill 21 - after helping on a reggie for someone else it was questioned "why isnt out MT and deplete ment using a chipper?"

Karbeck - My first Graagh halberd

Perish/Bara/Gringo - for working on Lazloth for so long with me. How were we supposed to know BLIND wasnt supposed to work <G> - Also was my Killshot on Laz Second person to die to lanapi, yeah Megaboz got there first :)

Andramelk - Hardcore grunting Buddy, i used to phone this guy up in the morning to get him outa bed and come skill in forge with me, or bait dornar.

Izlude - only guy i know who made in excess of 170megs per hour frequently ;)

Tirith/Torch/Tnem - for my 10 min solo on tort <using all 3 of theire accounts at the same time as mine!> i just re-read that and noticed its all the T's :)

Astra - for messing around with cloud giant ledge year's ago with me, he prolly wont remember.

Esper - Moving my DP into the small room in the ajam lair :) when i wasnt quite factioned.

Elessar - For casting accuracy on my very first Tort/Mant group hunt (for me)<this was back when there was only 2 f/m's around Freddie and Elessar>

Volcom/Sev/Azrael - Helping with those guys in bog nasty ones with bows sorry i cant remember the names, they dropped perfect oaks.

Rosey/Tanya - 100m an hour in Ancients/Arun area you know it was fun :-)

Death4/Warning - Some of the Best Dragger's I've ever had, these two guys helped me make 1.5bil in a day, thats damn near 4 levels and this was in cob on my course from lvl 25 - 50

Freddie - for skilling in keep with me for so long

Fat - my brother for putting up with my arrogance! and over all rude attitude and my obsidian Dagger <yes thats the one that Tigger Duped to give away as a prize for events and such.>

Maze/Lalasushi/Cyanx/Snak - for successfully completing the Mjourin princess quest with me before NL so you know we did it the right way, Also befoire i got my TP set over there.(I Think Tiggs also duped this luck pot for events aswell)

Pic/Max - For always finding a way to get the most done with the least work

Plenty of Memorable times throughout my time in drakkar, i'm sure plenty of you will remember me and plenty of you will not.

To all those people that i missed off or got your name wrong, i am sorry and will update it just get back to me wiht pm's on forums and i'll correct it

*Merlz*
Last edited by Merlin on Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Post by Andramelk »

Originally posted by Merlin

Andramelk - Hardcore grunting Buddy, i used to phone this guy up in the morning to get him outa bed and come skill in forge with me, or bait dornar.

Izlude - only guy i know who made in excess of 170megs per hour frequently ;)

Yo merlz, heard ya got a perma ban from drak ;) izlude says hi im sure
that crazy fool gave all those checks he "earned" away :(
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.