Whats going on?

Need to talk to a sysop? Here is a good place to start.
Merlin

Whats going on?

Post by Merlin »

What are you all working on?

Omni, are you still doing your thing?

Flisk, how's the Aleria improovement coming along?

Mars, you still having fun tormenting players?

Brad, whats the status of SDC?

What happend to Lore, Tyr, and that other one...

Does Brad still talk to Pax? Burton?

Its just nice to log into the forums and see smoething to look forward to.

I know all of the sysops are volunteers and dont always have huge amounts of time to dedicate to the game, but if you are going to be out of town for a bit, whats wrong with letting us know? instead of just leaving us hanging. If it were a big game like WoW that would be ok, but drakkar is community based and its a big factor in why people pay so much to play.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Mars
Admin
Admin

Re: Whats going on?

Post by Mars »

torment? never
interact with players - always

Tyr stops in every now and then when he can.
Lore and Meric are no longer with us (as sysops)

Unfortunately, most of us have gotten busy with RL and things have slowed down a bit, Brad is feverishly working on SDC and we hope to have something out soon. As he posted elsewhere, there will be a new FE coming out that will be needed before he can release SDC.

flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Post by flisk »

new Aleria segment that I have been working on has been put on hold indefinatly.
I was working on it, ran into about 3 months where I was working 60 hours a week and had little time to work on it, Brad then took the server I was working on to use it for the nameless test.

The new layout of the website that I was working on, he took the server that was on and it is now being used as a replacement to one of the game servers that crashed about a year ago.

In my spare time I have my own server that I'm working on a fan site for Drakkar, http://www.DrakkarRPG.com.

In essence, it's what the new layout was going to be before the server was taken to be used for something else.

Chrystamyr

Post by Chrystamyr »

Any chance of new servers becoming available (brad)? And if I win the lottery, can I buy and donate a server or two?