Post 30 Skill Additions

Need to talk to a sysop? Here is a good place to start.
Merlin

Re: Post 30 Skill Additions

Post by Merlin »

As a primal barb who has **actually played the game** and yes i capped out at skill 35 2-3 years ago.

I never use CLEAVE in general hunting, but occasionaly on lair type crits - thats about it.

As for it sucking or not, it might do whats intended but I have not tested it, and I'll take Darges word for it if he says its an infinite debuff, but this still does not want to make me use it more.

I'll also stand by Cobra when he says there is a cycle, classes go up and down, they always have and always will. If you hang around long enough you'll see hte barb eventually get something that makes them top of the list again. (As MA's did with RG Gaunts)

Before Riposte was changed, barbs were easily at the top, and I'm sure Cobra will agree with me, now its been nerfed/fixed we're not at the top anymore. It happens, get over it.
Ments can blast targets with a massive array of magic, dealing anywhere from 20-40k damage in a single round
- As for that, I've said it before nad I'll say it again, Pallys/Barbs/MA's dont need EP's to Maxstrike/Fury/RapidPunch(and CLAW)

So please remove the ment from your argument because it does not measure up.

If i had to go solo Banditlord which class would I take? Barbs for sure, the vamping ability is just so under-rated by people like you, who else vamps HP when they conenct on a blow? oh yeah you kinda overlooked that.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Haitklon
Title: A Possessed Axe

Post by Haitklon »

:| To anyone in the future wanting to argue over this post, I've already changed my mind so you're really arguing with.. well, no one; was just a big silly moment and i'm less confused now. :)

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

Merlin wrote:As a primal barb who has **actually played the game** and yes i capped out at skill 35 2-3 years ago.

I never use CLEAVE in general hunting, but occasionaly on lair type crits - thats about it.

As for it sucking or not, it might do whats intended but I have not tested it, and I'll take Darges word for it if he says its an infinite debuff, but this still does not want to make me use it more.

I'll also stand by Cobra when he says there is a cycle, classes go up and down, they always have and always will. If you hang around long enough you'll see hte barb eventually get something that makes them top of the list again. (As MA's did with RG Gaunts)

Before Riposte was changed, barbs were easily at the top, and I'm sure Cobra will agree with me, now its been nerfed/fixed we're not at the top anymore. It happens, get over it.
Ments can blast targets with a massive array of magic, dealing anywhere from 20-40k damage in a single round
- As for that, I've said it before nad I'll say it again, Pallys/Barbs/MA's dont need EP's to Maxstrike/Fury/RapidPunch(and CLAW)

So please remove the ment from your argument because it does not measure up.

If i had to go solo Banditlord which class would I take? Barbs for sure, the vamping ability is just so under-rated by people like you, who else vamps HP when they conenct on a blow? oh yeah you kinda overlooked that.
I agree. Nice post Merlz.