Challenge Nork Server

If you have an idea post it here
Lucky2

Challenge Nork Server

Post by Lucky2 »

I've been discussing with many of my friends and I think there is a general agreement between us that challenge nork was very fun every time it came around. It'd be nice to see this come back and possibly become a permanent feature in the game. Possibly with an expansion for primal nork? I was not around for that one but i've heard from everyone I know that was there that they enjoyed it.

There's a few issues I do see with a challenge nork that is permanent though. Once you cap out at 50/30 aside from helping others and redoing quests you do run out of reasons to continue visiting unless you roll more characters on other slots. A possible fix to that would be every so often "resetting" challenge nork so we were back at level 1 again. Maybe make a fun time of it and log who is the first of each class to 50/30 and give some kind of reward or even just a name on a scoreboard again. Another option if we had the primal nork expansion specifically added on to the challenge nork server make it level 50 to enter with it slightly tuned down so 50's can kill in n1 lol but take the same nork just tuned up and with a higher level cap to add the nork feel but more growth.
Darge: I mean, it's not really my style, but I'm sure I can find someone to bend you over real nice like if it's what youre looking for

Lucky______RIP, Randall___RIP, Anxiety___RIP, Spectre_____RIP

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Re: Challenge Nork Server

Post by dragonmage »

I didn't play the original challenge nork very much, but would enjoy for it to come back permanently. Like Lucky said, it could be a seasons type thing where it is reset every so often with bragging rights to the highest lvl crits.

I would absolutely love if primal nork were a permanent zone. Again, i wasn't around for it, but i hear it was a lot of fun, and could see it opening a lot of possibilities if it were tuned for 85-100 and gear was equally scaled up, maybe even similar to how SK weapons scale with level?

Coolcow

Re: Challenge Nork Server

Post by Coolcow »

I'd be all for a challenge nork! I missed it the first time around as well.