Sullen Keep Questions/Ideas

If you have an idea post it here
max|pic

Sullen Keep Questions/Ideas

Post by max|pic »

Hello Brad,
I am happy to know that new content is in the work. So you say it will not come out until November or was there a typo?
Also, please.... for the love of God, do not make it slow rounds. Fast rounds please. I can live with needing to adapt to new lairs without haste, but I despise slow rounds after becoming used to fast rounds.
And I am hopeful that sullen keep is a large area. I may be asking for too much, but please have it size of at least aleria compared to size of sdc.

SDC has hunting areas of forest, thumpers, sicko caves (thieves), gnomes, sdc3 meadows, meadows2, clerics, icetitan.
I left some areas out due to some of them not really being hunting grounds. Not saying that you cannot hunt there, just saying I haven't heard of people that usually do it except for drops of some kind or another.
If it only has a few areas, it will be very hard to actually level due to if there are only 4 small areas, only 4 groups can hope to hunt at one time. With new content, there will be more than 4 groups hunting at one time.

Also, it would be nice if there was an NPC that you could enter a guild hall type area to start a lair for just you and your group/guild. That way people are not always fighting over the lairs, for at least the first little while. Have them with any big MMORPG with a respawn time for the guild hall type lair. I think it would be a nice, cool idea :roll:

Maybe this is just me, but I am hoping for some place large that I can explore and not trip over everyone and their drak playing mother. :lol:
But I am looking forward to new content. Hopefully it comes out prior to November. :shock:

luckyman

Re: Sullen Keep Questions/Ideas

Post by luckyman »

I definitely agree on the larger area aspect of this post. With how many players we have stuck at 85/40 that have been waiting for a new area with more progression we are going to need substantial space to be able to check this area out. It would be nice to see a good spread of hunting grounds 10 or so with multiple levels to each area so each area "can" hold more than one group possibly.

I am curious on the "solo" areas spoken of as well. In my opinion the solo area of sdc or clerics cave whatever is the preferred name did not end up as soloable as was hoped. Sure a barb has no trouble there but solo on a ment or other back up class was not doable. If this new expansion has the same type of soloable area that will be very disappointing. Don't get me wrong i run 5 accounts so do not need to worry about soloing per say but from time to time I would not mind being able to log in just my ment and have him be able to kill and level by himself.

With the increase in the level cap will there also be an increase in the skill cap or will that be on hold for now?

The fast rounds would be convenient for this addition as well. With platinum out and nl2 it would be hard to go back to regular rounds just for the new growth. I think we all as a community have grown used to the fast rounds in every scenario <G>.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

22nd November 2016 is estimated launch date for NL Plat only?

Can we have some confirmation on this please.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Something that might happen on November 22?
Seems like a very early warning system.
Brad, could you please confirm if this is indeed you meant and not a typo? Many old players would like to know too.

Thanks

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

I re-read Brad's original posting and see that it has been "edited" as follows:

We are looking to bring it up for feedback on or near 1/22 ( may be sooner, may be later ).

And that happens to be today :shock: