Primal Nork

If you have an idea post it here
max|pic

Primal Nork

Post by max|pic »

How about making a Primal Nork as another way to level from like lvl 60 to lvl 100? It would not be much work as a completely new scenario.

They will still need to go to nameless and eventually the RIFT to do quests to gain levels/skills past a certain point, but it gives a vast area for leveling/skilling so people do not always go to the same 4 or 5 spots.
If you look at it, many games go back to older areas for higher levels. Just look at Everquest, they are constantly putting old zones for higher levels because people like playing the old areas.
N-1 to 3 can be a spot where like lvl 60s can have fun without the torture of mormar, nor the need of powerleveling. And level 90 zones can be such as ENork, KM4 and KM5, fire plains, N8-10. All with the ability of even if you are level 90, you can still hunt N3.5, but you just might take 5 years to get level 100.
This would also give brad a way to add to nork through quests and new areas such as he added Volton, Stunrah, Lanapi, Undead City, and others. Without the need for creating an entirely new area to add something. "Oh Crap! Maeling caves have fallen into an underground lake and krakens inhabit it now with really sweet gear. The basics would already be there and if nothing else, would give people a place that they can easily level in without tripping over each others toes, or needing many accounts to do it, not that most people wouldn't still want to run multiples.
It would also give new/old gear back into the game. Imagine Reggie robe is +12 Combat Adds, +5 to all Stats, 400 points of Energyshield on contact. Such items such as the +4 mino hally could be put on par with Killer Hally and all of the other not so hard to get weapons on a Killer Weapon substitute as well. All potions could raise stats up to 30 instead of 18, making random drops valuable. An HP helm could go upto 500 HPs, or a KM5 HP helm going upto 750.
And in my opinion, it would be funny to see all these high levels walking around in nork gear again.

Crazy Nork would also give the ability for brad to put in more megalairs again such as MEGAWardens where every participant got something that was better than CrazyNork Counterparts. Or even the mega event could be as simple as everyone gets a Crazy Easter Robe. +12 combat adds, +5 to all Stats, 400 ES such as reggie, but a psicutter/EC or whatever protection on it as well with a different look.
Another good part about this is most of the newer generation of people never really explored Nork as much because it was only nork to 18, no point getting gear for very new players due to cob gear can go to nork and be worn at level 20. Besides that, with all the level requirements on gear, there is no point getting a reggie anymore because at level 20 they are getting a lori robe in nork. It gets back to the best part of the game, in my opinion, with the ability to level in other spots as well.
Today I could feel like leveling in SDC3, but all next week I want to destroy some M-3 looking for some +10 agi +3 thief skill BNRs while gaining some levels. Or I want to play in Meadows, its taken, I want to kill in Gnomes, spot I want there is taken, but N-6 is open for a single person or a party of level 80+ players.
The portals could be quite useful as well. Alt 1 portal could go back to nork, Alt 2 portal could drop you off in CC at cob, Alt 3 portal could take you to jil at nameless, guild hall portal could take you to guild hall. Portal next to it could take you to SDC3 town, Other portal could take you to the RIFT.

Well, this was my rant and something I would very much like to see.

Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Re: Primal Nork

Post by Sneekydude »

This would be a great idea!
We already using nork gear in SDC3 (titan rings)
Why not give old lairs new adds?

Nork started it all and it is quite pointless for almost all gear.

I want to see more top end gear to we are not all forced to wear the same thing.
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/

SirRocky

Post by SirRocky »

I love this idea, bringing back the awesomeness that was nork and making it relevant again seems great. That and i always loved the item models in the upper teirs of nork (reggie, saber, chipper ect)

-Rocky

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

As much as I like Nameless 2. I don't like that it is a platinum only scenario. Perhaps Primal nork could be a 10$ buy in per account and let you have some fun and gear.
My first post mentioned going all the way to level 100. Maybe a quest to get past 85 could be putting old mausoleum quest back into game that is uncompletable now. or something as simple as "Bring me the 3.5 mino axe, frore mino axe, and a shield of the baskie." For ability to level for 90." to get to lvl 95 "bring me the axe of the mino king, the hally of the giant above frore, and the blood of a mino." Level 100 could be "bring me the 10 bloods of the mino, the skull of the beast of snow, and the heart of the vampire." Something simple, easy, and to the point.
I don't have much faith in the Rift from what I have heard about it. I don't want to play minecraft or any thing similar to it. would be easiest way to lose my 5 subscriptions. I also have no interest in doing progression per account. If I have to grind per account, per crit to complete something. This game is just not for me anymore, which would be annoying considering how much time I have put into it.
As I have stated in past before Rocky brought this post back from the dead. Primal Nork could not only give old content fresh new light, but give brad the opportunity to add new content without a lot of new work. Brad could feel like working on one small little area one night, and boom. Next reset, a new area such as how smasher came to be, could pop up in N-2 with a passage way to ancient orcs and goblins that are on steroids, a well worthy endeavor for a level 85 to kill that randomly drop pieces to a broken axe of uberness. Find the 4 distinct pieces of the broken axe of uberness and create turn it in with 5 primal nork yellow pots, and boom. Primal Axe of Uberness. +15, power weapon, silver, glowing, hits comparable to mid tier weapons, better than current killers.
It also gives brad the ability to know that even though the content is not new, people will stop complaining about new content for at least a year or so while he works on other things. And little addons such as undead city for Cob can give people all the want they need without all the time required to completely create, alpha, and beta a new area.
Primal nork could take as little as 2 or 3 months of Brad or Omni's time to redo the lairs to be a challenge to 60-100, give proper gear out (not necessarily the same) N-5 Red dragon could be able to be tanned, but also drop a lvl 85 required totem similar to those found in lava city. Vampires could drop a earring of the night that are +10, +100 ep regen. And some of the lairs could be switched up such as prison mino no longer exists, in its place, Grogg, king of the trolls is alive and holding a 2 handed axe.

Healsalot2

Post by Healsalot2 »

A primal Nork would be amazing!!!!! Would love to see people rock the old school gear, is kind of sad knowing it is all useless the second you hit level 20. I'm no programmer, but this also seems like it wouldn't take much work to push forward? The gear is there, the lair mobs are there, the maps are there, even an extra portal in the portal room is there. Primal Nork FTW!!!!!!

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

Awesome Idea ;)

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Post by dragonmage »

I love this idea. I've kept my two main accounts paid for on silver the last year or two, but dont really play anymore. I upgraded to plat for a month when the rift was announced and within a couple hours regreted it. I appreciate that brad is still working on new content, but the rift just doesnt seem like drakkar to me, its minecraft mixed with farmville. Maybe when its done it will be better, but i dont know. A primal nork scenario with a lvl 100 cap would be awesome.

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

This is to try and get as many of you all to post on this as possible and give your thoughts. Here is a bit more detailed on what I was thinking.
Of course have primal nork as a level 60 to level 100 area with skills going upto maybe 60? level max used to be level 50/30, so why not make it 100/60? I do hope brad reads this and makes it a sped up scenario also. Yes, you lose the ability for haste, but if you don't know how it is slow, you will not know the difference of if the lairs are easier in slow rounds with haste or fast rounds without it.

N-1 to N-3 area for level 60-65 be a spot for people to get their feet wet in new primal nork that they can solo or group on any class.
N-3.5, N-4, N-5, yeti caves, prisons, maeling caves, M-1 can be a spot for 66-75 to experience solo or as in a party.
N-6, N-7, M-2, M-3, iceflows, KM-1, acid caves could be a great spot for 76-80 for exp with group or solo if certain classes.
N-8, fate pools, homlet, lich area, under vamps, KM-2, KM-3 could be considered 81-85 hunting grounds to group or certain class such as maybe barb soloable.
N-9, N-10, KM-4, KM-5, evil nork, mjorin (redone hopefully) could used for leveling from 86-100 in mainly a group setting.

Primal nork would have no areas where you would stop gaining experience, so if at level 90 you wanted to still hunt N-1, you would gain experience, but it would not be fast enough to productively level to 100 in any reasonable amount of time, but in N-6 at level 90 you would be gaining at a decent rate solo and have the ability to slowly level to 100 without the need of groups or multiple accounts.

Weapons and armor:
Tier 1 weapons are your basic trash drop weapons, they would be on par with forged weapons in cob. (lvl 60 weapons)
T2 weapons such as the 25k blue sword and weapons such as that would be on par with maybe improva in cob. (lvl 65 weapons)
T3 weapons such as +4 mino hally, griffy longsword, bully dagger, RD gaunts would be on par with killer weapons. (lvl 70 weapons)
T4 weapons such as slicer, raxe from KM-5 cages, smasher, hallygiant hally, +6 snr RD gaunts would be on par with brooms (lvl 80 weapons)
T5 weapons such as KM axe, saber, chipper, vamp gaunts, firegiant hally, stiletto, wardens dagger, excally would be better than what is currently in the game (lvl 85 weapons)

T1 Robes such as Raks, kitties, yellow robes and others can have their stats/defense boosted to be on par with such as AA robes (lvl 60-75 robes)
T2 Robes such as BNR, SNR, and maybe a few new robes added in can be on par just below Spur robes (lvl 76-81 robes)
T3 Robes such as Slith, Probe, Reggie would be better than what is currently in the game (lvl 82+ robes)

T1 armor would be random finds, and small yeti. That could be on par with something such as LC plate
T2 armor would be large yeti, griffy, RD, SD and it would be just under Skar (lvl 75 armor)
T3 armor would be bruce, BD, FS RD, Snow beast fur and that could be on par with Skar. (lvl 80-85 armor)
T4 armor would be mama RD, sea hag armor, and maybe a new lair for barbs that would be better than ozo plate (lvl 85+ armor)

Muzi can regen EPs at same speed as an AA ammy
Uzi can be used for 100eps regen per round

The potions could take any stat upto 30 or higher depending on what brad sees fit.

New tiers can be placed into game and/or have former skills useful again. Perhaps make trainers retrain classes on new skills from 31-60. At skill 14 you got energyspear as a ment. At skill 44 you get Primal EnergySpear. Becomes a Tier with 1 round recast that out damages any Tier a ment currently has and costs 350 eps per cast instead of 35. At skill 50 a healer can learn Primal PowerWord Heal. Instead of healing for 2500, it now heals for 7500 per cast and costs 300 eps per cast instead of 100. A barb at level 90 could get Primal Fury Zerk and when zerking they heal more and do more damage than before such as after they get primal zerk each attack gets 500 damage added on compared to when they were lvl 89. At skill 57 a pally would obtain Primal Maxstrike and it would attack 5 attacks per maxstrike compared to 3.

At skill 49 ments would learn primal teleport. where they could double the teleports known and memorize 1 teleport per scenario as Cross-Worlds Teleport Locations for ability to use that tp in any scenario to transfer to another. So if they memorized CrossWorlds CobTree and cast Form teleport CrossWorlds CobTree in nork, they would teleport to cob.
I know it is a long post, and I welcome any discussion on this and previous posts because this is something I would LOVE for Brad to see if the population of Drak would be interested in and if so, if he would implement it into the game.

Healsalot2

Post by Healsalot2 »

Yes, Yes, and more Yes!!!! Nork is the best in the game, it STILL holds GREAT memories for most here. Brad, please, lets rescue it from its current state!!!!

Thanks,
Kull

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

All great ideas Max...

I've been thinking of ways to transition the story line to primal nork... What has happened in the kingdom that led to Primal Nork coming in to being? And once you have the story line, how do you get there? The first way I was thinking was the simplest and that's to just step through a portal and you're there.. easier than telling an NPC to "Go Crazy" to get to crazy aleria or crazy cob. Or, should there be a special portal located in the more advanced scenarios that lead to Primal nork. Maybe you've received some news while you were away fighting the baddies in SDC that some new evil has descended upon your home town. A call to all heroes has been issued.. will you answer the call and return to nork (which will actually be primal nork) to rescue your beloved home town?

Or maybe, primal nork could be located under evil nork. A special door in evil nork that leads to the primal nork dungeons. Good for levels 60+ characters and such.

SirRocky

Post by SirRocky »

I like the evil nork portal idea, it would give a use again to the portal room there. Maybe a dimensional shift back to regular nork and primal nork is a future timeline of nork where things just got worse?

Or evil nork is actually good, and primal nork is the new evil nork. Enork / Frore being the staring points and current normal nork being more like gdh.

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

A future timeline of nork is a great idea. And there we would meet more powerful versions of the originals.. Maybe Uther has had time to improve his evil sword. Chipper has re-machined his old staff and placed additional powers in it. Perhaps we may even run in to Lori while she is visiting Chippy in his lair. Bresh has hired more minions to help guard his lair and has hardened his shield and sharpened his throwing stiletto. The vampires have become more powerful and have created more of themselves. (as a side note, maybe the vampires would have moved to a more fitting location... a haunted mansion perhaps?).. Mama dragon has become even more Ancient and dangerous than ever. And the Snow Beast has become a wise and honorable sage. hahahaha.. just kidding.

One of the interesting things about the area surrounding nork is a building to the southwest of nork that I think was called the "boathouse" maybe? Wouldn't it be cool to have a story that involved that area. Maybe the folks that inhabit the boathouse have for years been raising a Sea Monster that they intended on unleashing on the city of maeling and nork. Would be a great mystery for players to investigate. This type of scenario could involve random Sea monster attacks on areas surrounding future nork and maeling. Kinda like there are random monster attacks in aleria on the city of Carenna. The boathouse folks could be allied with the folks that are in the fisheries, by the current Volcano town RD lair area. Maybe they also have a Sea Monster they've been raising.. so they are in league with each other.

There are all kinds of cool stories that can be expanded upon in primal (future) nork. Would be cool to see what Brad comes up with ;)

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

Im sittin at work right now and Im bored.. so I start thinking of more stuff to bother Brad and the others about.

As of now, Ive seen red dragons, black dragons, silver dragons, gold dragons, and green dragons. I was just wondering about the other species.. like white dragons, blue dragons, bronze dragons, and brass dragons.

Would be cool to find a white dragon hangin round in the ice floes.. Ice Storm as it's breath weapon.

Im sure there are some deserts that a blue dragon could probably find a home in.. Northwest of Mujaba's Tent comes to mind.

And yes, I use to be one of them folks that played AD&D a long time ago.. loved the old Gary Gygax modules ;)

I need to break out the old monster manual for some more monster ideas.

anyone remember a module from the S series called expedition to the barrier peaks? Was a module that introduced sci-fi elements to Dungeons and dragons.

or the A series.. Slave pits of the undercity.. was a cool series of modules to play..

heh, could go on and on about dungeons and dragons but Im straying away from my topic as usual.

Skelly ;)

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

I like the idea of the different dragons in different areas. Would be nice to add a few lairs in primal nork.
Could use it to put different armor so everyone isn't using the same thing. And could put in other choices of weapons with it with primal nork.
White dragon could drop a great bow
Blue dragon could drop a good greatsword.

I also like the chipper/lori dual lair. Surrounding the lair could be Lorippers!!! babies of the 2 of them that can randomly drop a key to their bedroom, I mean lair..

Can make a sweet 2nd multilair area.
Ancient Blue dragon, ancient white dragon, ancient red dragon(mama equiv), ancient black dragon, ancient silver dragon, ancient green dragon in an area offshoot of enork. Need to kill the dragon gauntlet to open up the door to... Queen Servant! then after you kill queen servant, opens up another door and you can kill Drakkar herself.

Being that someone mentioned this could be set in the future of nork, why not have queen servant back.
She can drop lvl 100 required armor, greatsword, longsword, hally, melee shield, staff, dagger and 2 potions that raises each stat by 1 up to 50.

Drakkar herself could drop lvl 100 required ment ep regen shield, healer ep regen shield and 5 potions that can raise each stat by 1 up to 50.

Of course brad could put primal nork operational and then slowly add in some of this stuff. No need to add it in all at once. A lot of these extra lairs and possibly areas could wait and let people grow in the area. Give people the area first, and then slowly over a few months add in lair after lair at a pace that would not exhaust brad or Omni.

But still add them in :-)

OH!!! and put back in the IEN boards for primal nork! Let us see who dies the most and keep track of people's progression. If nothing else it could be used as a guild recruitment tool. just like WOW, this person has been tearing it up and isn't in an active guild, can message them and see if they are interested in joining one.

On that note, I truly believe a primal nork would bring quite a few old players back that got burnt out in nameless.
Especially if you make it so accounts can automatically lvl 1 character to lvl 65 starting out in primal nork naked as a jaybird with 51 unspent quirks waiting. Will need to be created on an empty character slot of course. But the people that played this game 10 years a go that never got past lvl 50 could use that as a stepping stone and get them closer to being current in the game.
Instead of these people that may have lost their original account info but played 10 years in IEN and early DZ or people that want to make a second account start at level 1, they can start out with at least 1 character at lvl 65. Can be gearing themselves if it was just like regular nork, find stuff on N-1, then go solo some Rak's a few levels later. Find a small yeti, and start growing. All while not being to far out of the current game.
Because lets face it, lower game is all but dead. I haven't seen a group of level 25s-30s killing lori or something like that since maybe early nameless if you don't count challenge nork. When was the last time 3 or so people got together and killed mino for a +4 hally? The game really starts at level 76 now.

BlackmooreEDGE

Post by BlackmooreEDGE »

This is exactly what Drakkar needs and it taps into the nostalgia of drak, which lets face it, is a large reason why we all keep coming back.

The blueprint is there, seems like a no-brainer to me.

My two cents on the ancient dragons,.... use the ozo/coro sizing if possible, one protecting each of the stairs down in the maeling dungeon. Progress past the stairs is not possible unless they are dead. Each dropping a temporal flux item for access down the stairs. Maybe this item cant leave the dungeon without vanishing from your sack. Number of these items that drops is linked to the number of people in the party responsible for the dragons death. (not unlike b5 ingot drop for saved children)To be even more evil you could link number of drops to number of people doing above a certain level of damage.

-Blackmoore

Healsalot2

Post by Healsalot2 »

All of the above ideas are GREAT!!! Some of the things i would like to see;

-A NEW Great Hall/Hall of Hero for Primal Nork (Think that's the correct name? The place up the steps in Steel Flower)

-Quick Shadow give a TRUE Back Stab even when off hex

-A reason to play a MA

-A couple of new lairs, maybe use the prison or doppelganger lair spots?

-A place where you can solo if you wanted in relative safety while still making reasonable gains

-All the new quest NPCs that were placed in Nork like the double baskie NPC to still be valid

LETS GET THIS ROLLING!!!!!

Thanks,
Healsalot

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

So you want a new uzi in primal nork? Enter the tomb of horrors and battle the Demi Lich (yes he's been promoted). After hanging out in his dungeon for the last 20 or so years.. he finally has sacrificed enough players to advance his undead status and become the most powerful Lich that money can buy. He should have hired some minions by now I would think ;)

balathar12

Post by balathar12 »

maxpic I am liking your idea on primal nork area

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

That is a interesting idea Blackmoore, and maybe for an area other than maeling dungeons would be nice, but that would hinder people being able to do a solo account and level themselves/gear themselves up without the need for 5+ accounts or a guild raid. If a guild had to raid an area to get access to a floor every time they wanted to hunt it, it would be annoying and leave people with 1 or 2 accounts unable to progress.
One of the great points about nork is the ability to gear yourself with a single account. Leveling with a single account. If maeling dungeon has an ancient dragon guarding the stairs down to M-2, M-3, M-4 people cannot gear themselves with decent gear such as BNR, SNR, SER. It would take a guild doing the stairs every time and then a mt past it from then on out.

Maybe a raid only area could be put in the game for that purpose that each monster has the hps of a lower end lair, but all of them drop random gear so that a full guild can hunt that area and clear it with like a 6 hour respawn on anything in the dungeon. Gearing themselves as they go and have the progression dragons drop something really big.

But let us keep it to how primal nork should be, a spot where people can level and gear themselves in a solo or group setting besides certain areas and of course certain lairs that need a large group or a guild to complete. This wont put everyone back on equal footing, but it is a start and gives people the ability to have fun even if they do not pay for 5 or more accounts.

nonametruckdr

Post by nonametruckdr »

I think it would be awesome to do this with nork. As the final encounter is fun and all but hard to believe that is it! I would love to see an Uber Uther, uber Reggie, and a new progression. Nork has plenty of quest's that can be tweaked out to give new level required gear, yal done it with the HATE npc and other quest's. Make it where you need items across nork, aleria,cob, and nameless to enter primal nork exactly the way ya need for club house and cc plus a onetime fee and a ongoing ugh subscription to play there just for one critter for whole account. Also I am with Max and others who DETEST the fact NL2 is only for plat users. I really hope Brad changes this and hope he not do this with the new places we may see in the future.. But why stop with primal nork, how about primal aleria and primal cob. By taking these other places primal the sky would be the limit. I also say no to mine craft it sucks and is not fitting for Drakkar. I do not see Drakkar as mine craft sort of game!!! Keep it original please :mrgreen:

Sixgun

Post by Sixgun »

bump

BlackmooreEDGE

Post by BlackmooreEDGE »

I really like the idea of a Primal Aleria and Cob, but one at a time.
Primal Nork first and the others will follow, I am sure :)

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

For starters, I also like the idea of eventually primal aleria and cob, but for now, I just have 1 dream at a time. Primal nork.

Secondly, Blackmoore and myself were talking, something cool to put in would be like the Everquest missions.
Have them rated for solo, group, and raid encounters.

Solo encounters would be for 1 or 2 accounts and drop T3 items such as maybe a 10/10 +6 to all stats +50 ep regen choice of ring or amulet
Group would be set for between 3 and 6 and drop T4 items such as maybe a 12/12 +7 to all stats +75 ep regen ring or amulet
Raid would be set for 7 and above and drop like T5 items such as 15/15 +10 to all stats +100 ep regen ring or amulet
That would be like a lvl 95

a Level 80 could be same missions but drops would be
Solo T2
Group T3
Raid T4

A level 70 could be
Solo T1.5 (better than T1 but not as good as Tier 2)
Group T2.5 (better than T2, but not as good as T3)
Raid T3.5 (better than T3, but not as good as T4)

Of course 1 mission could be save the children for the ring or amulet
another could be kill the big bad guy for a cloak or bracers
a 3rd could be defend this position for 5 minutes for an armor or weapon

All giving players the chance to either get gear solo
Join or run your own group for a little bit better than solo gear
or Raid with a guild unless you pay for 10+ accounts and get gear that is better than solo or group gear

Many people would probably end up gearing with solo gear, then moving to group gear, before finally trying to join a guild and get the good old raid gear.

Solo Scenarios might take 5 or 10 minutes for 1 or 2 crits to complete
Group might take 10 or 15 minutes for 3-6 to complete
and a raid might take 40 minutes to an hour for 7+ to complete.

This would be another way people can gear up solo while needing groups or guilds to gear up to the best there is.

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

I was thinking, brad could do this to create primal nork much easier than not. The gear would have to be done individually, but the monsters could be done by just increasing everything by something like 7,500% for hp and 2,500% for damage regular monsters, lairs would be 1,500% increase.
For instance, N-1 has hps between something like 10-20 hp damage like 5-15. So it would have between 750 and 1500 hps per monster with damage 125 and 375 per attack.
N-4 has hps around 100-200 and damage from my memory is like 10-40. So hps would be 7,500 to 15,000 with damage between 250 and 1,000 damage per hit.
ice flows has hps around 300 to 400 and damage 40-80 if I remember correctly. So hps would be 22,500 to 30,000 and damage would be 1,000 to 2,000 per hit.
caves below chipper have hps around 350 to 450 and damage around 50 to 120. So hps would be 26,250 to 33,750 and damage would be 1,250 to 3,000 per hit.

VT RD has around 25k hps and could hit for 100-250 if I remember right. So hps would be 1,875,000 hps and damage would be 1,500 to 3,750 damage per hit.
Hally giant has around 35k hps and if I remember hit for 200-350 per hit. So hps would be 2,625,000 hps and damage would be 3,000 to 5,250 damage per hit.
Slicer has about 82k hps and damage between 150 and 450 per hit. So hps would be 6,150,000 hps and damage would be 2,250 to 6,750 damage per hit.

Change lairs/monsters hide skill and up it by like 200%.
Thief can solo Slith at skill 19 without Quirks, skill 18 without quirks but has aid, so make it a skill 38 solo without quirks. maybe skill 34 or 35 with quirks. Possibly skill 33 with aid/quirks.
Thief can solo Hag at skill 26 without quirks, skill 24 or 25 with aid, so maybe skill 52 without quirks, skill 48 or 49 with quirks, skill 45 or 46 with aid/quirks.

I am not a programmer, but I believe that would be a relatively easy change to create primal nork. Gear would take a bit of time though. But this would make it so that even a level 70 could hunt N-4 solo or in a group. And since this scenario would be for 60-100 a level 85, basicly be a lvl 25, would be able to solo something like RD easily enough.

nonametruckdr

Post by nonametruckdr »

I agree this can be done in a few months if Brad wanted.. I doubt he would have an issue with testers in doing primal nork. I would be happy to help if needed :mrgreen: I bet he could even use the old crazy nork server or something. :?: