Website

If you have an idea post it here
Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Website

Post by Sneekydude »

I see the website has been rebuilt recently.

The drak wiki is flooded with Advertisements. Can we get rid of this crap? I would donate more information if the advertisement left. It makes the wiki laggy and not professional. I do not see extra advertisements on the main page.

2015 Brad what is going to happen?
Your journal hasn't been updated since 2005.

"Working on Drakkar had to take a backseat due to Lineberger's position as CTO of Icarus Studios (you might remember that as the studio originally responsible for Fallen Earth). The conflict of interest from working at an MMO studio and running another one on the side kept him from actively developing for Drakkar, although this has since been resolved as Lineberger left Icarus in 2012."

We are here and waiting. People come back every day and our numbers increase. This is not a game about money but community.

This post will go un noticed like the rest of ours for the past 10 years.
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/

luckyman

Re: Website

Post by luckyman »

I noticed the new website as well, it is a nice start a good website is attractive to getting new players. Curious to see if brad answers with what we can expect from this year.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

I as well would like to throw my voice in. Here comes 2015. Recently Brad you begin work on the rift and it suddenly stopped (I know there was a bug going on that messed with flags/levels/skills and such in the NL) Have you still not found the bug? Is this why production had been halted? I have not played in a while, I have several top end characters that can not be advanced (Sure i could work alternates but I have no interest in that) Drakkar has been around forever, and through all years of no new content, slowly trickled content etc. Players have stuck by you, many leave and come back to see whats new. I came back and paid the $25 on my acct purely to test the new content you were working on, It wasnt even halfway through the month that I paid for that the updates stopped coming. I am just saddened by this, I want to play the game, I want to enjoy it, I want to help in any way I can. Alas I can do nothing if you do nothing. In the very least can you and Omni give us some glimpse of what is to come this following year. Can we look forward to ANYTHING at all? I had even heard there was something in the works for christmas, never saw it happened. Please can you or the sysops let the players know something????

Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Post by Sneekydude »

Hook us up man! Lets get some lairs! You got your minecraft going, give the real drakkar players what they want.

More gear!

I would like some top end gear changes. Even different looking items with same adds.

What's up with the titan weapons at 55? That quest may be long but recreating it with top end options would be cool.

Can we get another Momo?? Who doesn't love spending years in momo.

You copyed Aleria a few times already, copy NL.

Put the old and new to gather.
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/