Questor completion check

If you have an idea post it here
Skip

Questor completion check

Post by Skip »

How about a completion quest check on Roo and Nork Goblet quest guys ?

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~

Pancho

Re: Questor completion check

Post by Pancho »

Also, how about Gumbo quester letting us know the level of armor current upgrade?

Ken

Post by Ken »

I agree with both Skip and Pancho.

I do like Skip's idea for the Nork goblets, but it might be tricky to code unless if it was made possible to only add goblets that are one number away from other ones (like the Mormar/Wolf/Dark knowledge book page rule)

The Roo idea would be convenient indeed. I don't like paying 500K unnecessarily on something I already had Roo Enchant .

The Gumbo quest definitely should show the number of upgrades since it is so similar to the twig upgrade quest (that quest shows you the number of upgrades completed unlike the gumbo quest).

And finally, could we please have the NPC that Omni made to scan a killer weapon added to the game!? That would be very convenient to have too.

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Nork goblets is easy, just have it list the array of completed goblet numbers on the piece. No need for it to be fancy! It's meant as a utility so why make it harder than it has to be

Skip

Post by Skip »

Oh, before I forget -

I'd also like to see banker "Deposit All" to deposit any coins in hand(s) in addition to the coins in sack.

I also wish the SDC2 rafts continued to move at normal speed during the times when NL gets speeded up.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~