XP

If you have an idea post it here
Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

XP

Post by Sneekydude »

Why does XP get cut in bigger party's? I would think that it should increase?
Or at least stay the same.
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/

Skip

Re: XP

Post by Skip »

I can remember the old days when party members divided the exp from the kills - so if a N-6 baddie was worth 6K, and ya had 6 in party - each person only got 1K.

Current system seems more than fair with 4 person party all getting the full amount, and more than 4 seeing a per kill drop off, with the thinking that a 6 or 8 person party should have a higher kill rate.

I don't think the game would benefit by having full exp shares for large parties - especially when sometimes ya only see 1 or 2 active party members with all the rest just being along to sponge up the skill and exp.

I would not be opposed to seeing a change from 4 players to 5 players (or maybe even 6) in a party for full exp shares in the super tuff, slow kill rate areas.

Buzz-Skip__KAM

Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Re: XP

Post by Sneekydude »

Skip wrote:I can remember the old days when party members divided the exp from the kills - so if a N-6 baddie was worth 6K, and ya had 6 in party - each person only got 1K.

Current system seems more than fair with 4 person party all getting the full amount, and more than 4 seeing a per kill drop off, with the thinking that a 6 or 8 person party should have a higher kill rate.

I don't think the game would benefit by having full exp shares for large parties - especially when sometimes ya only see 1 or 2 active party members with all the rest just being along to sponge up the skill and exp.

I would not be opposed to seeing a change from 4 players to 5 players (or maybe even 6) in a party for full exp shares in the super tuff, slow kill rate areas.

Buzz-Skip__KAM
I would just like to see a new pillars.

5-6 would be great change and you are right a lot of leechers.
If not XP maybe a skill bonus?

GDH-SDC has smaller hunting areas, I think bigger partys in those areas would be neat.
Maybe even scale the crits as the party size grows??
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/