Reverse items listed on the ground

If you have an idea post it here
nunnbt473

Reverse items listed on the ground

Post by nunnbt473 »

What do I mean

As best I can tell, items on the ground are displayed in the order in which they are dropped. So if you have a +3 char ring and it drops on a stack of 200 leather rings, it will be the 201st ring you pickup.

I assume the code goes something like List\Array rings [10].. [0]1st ring dropped, [1] 2nd ring dropped.. you drop a new ring it adds it to [2].

Then when you look at ground it reads through and displays 0, 1, 2 in order. Can we get it to display in 2, 1, 0 instead?

Its a tiny annoyance that only happens in frequently, but hopefully it would be a viable and quick edit.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

JadeAmber

Re: Reverse items listed on the ground

Post by JadeAmber »

[get 201st ring]

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

Well you learn something new every day. Ive played for years and never knew that was possible. There are a lot of things that elude me. Like I know I can do 'put all gems in sack on counter', but how would I drop a sack full of rings to the ground?
----------

JadeAmber

Post by JadeAmber »

I think special code was put in for dumping gems for sale ... I haven't found other mass moving items

the piece i'd be interested in is: when you reach the 255 ring limit is it the top rings that disappear or the newly dropped ones?

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

Im not large enough to safely walk into ML or bd lair and just ignore a dragon and spawn and test, but based on my findings. When you drop an item on to an existing stack it adds to to the last item on the list. So if 255 is the max, the new item is 256 and is either pushed to a nearby hex or destroyed would be my understanding.
----------