Fixes, changes, etc.

If you have an idea post it here
Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Fixes, changes, etc.

Post by Tirith »

The purpose of this post is to get others to post, There are things that we know need to be changed, fixed, or others. We need to give brad something to do, So can I get others to also contribute to this as well.

Combat Spam is awful, can we please get a filter to this? We would like to be able to turn off Barb screams, Perhaps we can get a second text window that can be open/closed much like pouch/sack/belt.
Split the text up between battle messages/talk window.

Brad you mentioned before that you wanted the sdc bank to be separate, and you talked about allowing the deposit function for checks there if it only deposited checks that were made at that bank, Can we still look into this?

Cobra

Re: Fixes, changes, etc.

Post by Cobra »

Do we really need the barb spam at all? We all know barbs zerk, we don't need the message every round confirming they are zerking.

SDC Bank being separate is kind of moot at this point. Pick up a sack full of bottles from ground and you've got around 35 meg. It's not like coin is hard to get so you need a separate bank for it to bottleneck the stat flowers.

Speaking of banks and checks, can we get a withdraw/deposit amount, and not just all or nothing?

Can there be an option to reset the flag for nameless lord? Pink plates can go missing with no way of getting it back.

Can we get a crazy NL server so we have the option of playing it safe or playing with more risk for more reward for our time. Alt 2 is fast, there's crazy cob, but we've been slow in NL for 10 years now. Make it like cob so it's an option, and not forced on anyone.

Cobra

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

How about a Killer Bow (or just fix the GDH2 bow since its like a wet noodle and is relatively hard to obtain)

Perhaps a Killer Axe and Killer Staff ? (im not sure why these weapon classes have been neglected)

Please fix that stupid popup that occurs each time I right click on my NL helm to activate it. ("You cant wear that" ) - Occurs when holding something in Left hand that's not wearable (an item thats already on a slot, example is an amulet. or shield,totem etc..)
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

From the way I understood it, the valentine's day bow was supposed to be the "killer" bow. It can be upgraded a certain number of times but it was only available that week. It had stats added onto it and quite a few people got it. By the way, if I remember right, they did not tie! In my opinion this was a good option (for those who really feel the need to get skill 40 in everything). Yeah, you can't get one until next year, but that's the fun of the game! Where's my killer axe;-)

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

not playing at the moment, but I will again, I'm sure!

Change the hot bar so it can be detached and moved. Leads to wrist aches trying to click on the bar and then on the crit boxes. Also defeats the purpose of insta-casts if you can't insta-cast them ;>

Skip

Post by Skip »

Banking issue...can make cheque in Nork for over 160 megs, but if I want to deposit same cheque back in Nork - only lets me deposit 65 megs.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~

P.S. Terrel - please pop into Mirc from time to time, we miss ya.