Primal nork

If you have an idea post it here
evilfear

Primal nork

Post by evilfear »

Exactly how it sounds, primal nork would be a place for primal characters. Allowing players to revisit the old lairs that have been vamped up to Primal size with new items / gear to obtain. This scenario could range from lvls 50-78 and if implemented allowed exp/skill in moderation. Examples of gear could include but not be limited to:

Snowbeast: lvl 78 barb/MA armor
Vamps: lvl 78 gaunts for all classes
Sea Hag New Plate armor lvl 78
Dragons : dropping class gauntlets/ bracers lvls 70-78
Gaurdians: Gaurdian Helm lvl 78
Lizard king: lvl 55 shield

Would be a lot of work to balance out; but would be fun to team up and conquer these again if they dropped different items if implemented.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.

Poldarn

Re: Primal nork

Post by Poldarn »

I applaud your thoughts, however i'd rather see omni keep working on the next scenario that he's working on, rather than coming back to an old scenario and wasting precious and limited development time.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

New content is always better than recycled old content.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Skip

Post by Skip »

I agree that new content better if limited resources.

Would like to see Ice Titan tan for Fur or Leather Armor at lev 78, the +7 NL pink armor is substandard for Barbs and MA's compared to every other class's +8.

Would also like to see titan rings changed to lev 78, to give Thermature rings some value.

Would also like to see a "check for sdc2 access" before allowing people to enter sdc3.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

Some nice ideas skip, however I feel like it should be broken off into its own topic, with brad technically finished with his content, He has freed up some time to work on some fixes/changes and maybe they should be brought to light.
I would not be against the lvl limit raised on the titan rings, I feel like they should also be given a new graphic (BRAD, can we get some new graphics in or are you still limited on that?) Fire rings should have a red stone, Ice rings a blue stone, and lightning rings a yellow stone. Have the inflation rings have a different color band than the ablation rings, one silver, one gold for example. Would be nice to identify these rings based on graphics rather than having to remove/sense.

Primal form and related quirks that increase aging should have their effect reduced, they are out of whack imo, can others comment on this?
Or play with game mechanics so that these quirks only age when you are doing something, Idle time could pause the aging effect so players could leave the quirk on when socializing in game, etc.

evilfear

Post by evilfear »

Can agree with a bunch there. Letting Ice Titan tan for barb / MA armor would be nice to keep them on par with all the other classes who get betrayer armor. Putting lvl restrictions on the rings as well as a graphic would be nice. Can say from use of primal form without using aging focus attacks ,it ages really fast, even with maxed reduced aging / watched clock. The hp regeneration is nice, but it does age really fast. If primal form did include a mini buff built into it, say absorption I think it could be reasonable. Maybe include some type of fire resistance though for being a fire giant icon though.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.