Ideas for new content and expansion of the game.

If you have an idea post it here
Hwang

Ideas for new content and expansion of the game.

Post by Hwang »

Idea #1

The creation of red, ice, & gold dragon hatcheries to finish off the NL scenario. This would allow players to dress for hunts in future content based off the assortment of elemental protection gear attained from the final encounter in each of these new concort areas, and promotes sysop ability to create challenging new lairs with strong elemental attacks. If this idea for more concort areas pass, I think it would be a great time to introduce a CH/CC type hall in NL and the quest for entry to encompass all the old and new areas inside NL.

Idea #2

At a level/skill beyond the current cap of 85/40 i have thought of some ways classes might progress if the idea passes.

In a new land ...

*A mentalist could dedicate to a sorcerer and begin learning the ways of a healer at full capacity (the mentalists healer skill would be wiped on dedication and then it would grow, not the mentalism skill).

*A healer could dedicate to a Mage trainer and start learning the ways of a mentalist at full capacity also.

**There should be benifits to having started one way before dedicating much like a f/m, for a mage and sorcerer**

*A martialist could be able to dedicate to a ninja trainer and gain the ability to use a ninja sword that gets its damage from the swords skill itself, and its blocking ability completely from the MA skill(make the sword hard to get). This would be meant to boost MA dmg and blocking for more advanced areas.

*Barbarians and Paladins class train to learn dual weilding.

*I have no idea for a thief atm, maybe they could class train to a ninja and become a different type with boosted hide and hit/throw abilities, maybe a lasting darkness that moves with them even. Maybe you all have some ideas about all this, please post them as there is alot more room for detail :) ill follow up with more ideas in time.

Hwang

Re: Ideas for new content and expansion of the game.

Post by Hwang »

maybe a benifit to having started as a healer and becoming a mage would be allow the crit to powerword all prot spells attained, while a mentalist who becomes a sorcerer gets a different ability appropriate to the original class in a helful way. Just so that in the end the mage and sorcerer are two different classes, with the same spells and boosts but their own benifits/advantages pretty much.

shadeth

Post by shadeth »

I've been rallying for preferred and/or hybrid classes for years, with no traction. Glad to hear someone else taking up the banner. :)

evilfear

Post by evilfear »

Adding onto the class ideas, Barbarians could even then dedicate to a berserker class learning dual wield and further enhancing their rage and skills. Paladins could dedicate to a Crusader class, one step higher in the ranks of good or dedicate along the path of evil becoming Death knights, requiring them to be e/e aligned.Where paladins gain an advantage against evil, death knight could do the same against good aligned mobs/lairs. Each of these new classes would class train dual wielding and different class perks.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.

Moon

Post by Moon »

Please don't call it a DeathKnight.

Ideas of my own take them as you will..

It's already been suggested by Terrel/Tirith/Skip, Can't remeber whom but im a big fan of;

1. Allowing us to unlearn party point's and re spend them accordingly - Even at a cost would be fine.

2. Group Ment Buff's, Buffing the Group with FeatherFall, Absorb ect, at a cost of 1000EP/2000EP - Could even work with Healing Buffs for AID Ect.

3. Pally Aura for the party, This is a great idea.

-------

Giving Healers Tier's that Expand past 2 Hex's would be ideal - Whilsts giving them a buff Icon that is visible or isnt a Barb Icon, Constantly clicking Barb tiers off, and mistaking Crystal Regen for a Barb Tier is actually very annoying.

-------

Ment's in the near future post Skill 40 gaining the ability to cast haste without loss - Even if Qwirk, or Quest Reward - F/M's are great for this, but would like to see it increased into Ment's also.
--------

Healers PWH - Reworked - Maybe Post skill 40 - increasing the Heal amount ? (Maybe 20% more while holding a totem?)

Hwang

Post by Hwang »

Additional thoughts on my overlisted idea:

if the ninja class is introduced to the game it would be possible for the off class martialist to boom again. With a ninja sword and not guantlets governing more advanced abilities it would be an excellent time to have a set of guantlets released intended for every class to use. It would be most preferred if these guantlets permored in a way comparable to the killer series as far as damage and blocking relative to skill.

A dual weilder could choose to carry a shield instead of a wep and gain a boost to blocking, also the ability to strike enemies with the shield as a retort to their attack meant to knock them down or flat; all as a result of gaining the efficiency of the left hand. This way the shield would still be a good option.

Hwang

Post by Hwang »

typo up there, I mean performed