Nameless Bog lair ideas

If you have an idea post it here
evilfear

Nameless Bog lair ideas

Post by evilfear »

I want to propose in the building south of the hedge in bogs a new boss be introduced - The SwampTerror
Pretty much a scaled version of the Terrors in the bog or Slith; like the titans inhabiting forge and the swamp it would be a giant scaled icon . Its purpose mainly being for a drop table containing a fair amount of terror bloods and maybe some new items or akronium.

The hedge in the Bog could also contain a giant Swampbat. Scaled more and its purpose being to drop a wing or two and maybe akronium. Scaled more to do greater physical damage but same % shred.

Both of these lairs could be like the mouse in mormar and spawn mini versions of themselves. These lairs could give those inhabited places a use and players a choice between fighting in the bog or taking on these lairs to create a breath capture vial. Either way, they would still be nice additions to the game drops or not giving those unused areas purpose.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.

Skip

Re: Nameless Bog lair ideas

Post by Skip »

uhhhh pretty sure old Rifty already resides in the building south of the hedge.

Migam

Post by Migam »

It would just be another place for ppl to camp and fight over like minlok and NL GrD cause of the need for so much damn ore. Make it shred and strip so the big guys work for it too and no mug, no steal, no low hp regen. Or maybe something like Wakkamole that does waves and there is a chance to get 0-1 blood per wave. A party can work for it together to gain items; solo can keep doing what they're doing or group hug.

I dunno what those bog areas hold but if they do hold other areas, it's not like there isn't space in bogs to make new buildings so the Terrible and Batty can't have their own homes they stay in... royalties please if you use those cheesy name ;) .

Dropping new items would be cool too or even something to cut some of the steps out like rare drop of maybe enchanted vial or captured breath or that brick for killer that tie so you don't feel everything is farming nonstop for resources.

I would prefer if they could make it so when something FINALLY drops item, it was a random of 1-4 of em at a time. I'm including Mormar drops with this. That helps everyone, solo or party. Then you don't have ppl camping 2 spots with their 93/50 crits to feed their 55/20's :P . I have way too many weaps to blood max on 2 accounts and so far maxxed 2... and that includes a dagger that maxxes with 1 blood.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Skip

Post by Skip »

It takes 11 bloods to max a dagger.

Migam

Post by Migam »

Its comes with 10 when created and I could only add 1 more.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

evilfear

Post by evilfear »

Yeah, think your right on that building being rift's hut. I suppose though that the hedge could hold both those lairs I am proposing and to make it interesting, make them already agitated and attack players on site. The lair I think could also be a means to helping Interam with mormar access; another way to gain mormar entry sorta like killing Hermit does for a certain quest. The quest entry being they drop nothing but items passed into interam. To prevent farming of them. I think it would be nice though. players having a choice between braving the bogs or grouping up to kill a lair to gain their access. Like Migam said though, they could be a % hitters; or larger version of Stunrah and Volt.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.