Pouch and Sack space.

If you have an idea post it here
Jimbo33

Pouch and Sack space.

Post by Jimbo33 »

So i have been noticeing that im running out of room collecting items in the news SDC areas and it gave me this idea for possabul new game content. What are the possabulitys of adding a "Heroaldric Cube" type item. Lets say it would add 30 extra slots and could be opend something like the heroalric cube from diablo 2.Could charge a one time payment of 5 or 10 dollars, and think just about everyone would go for it.Just think a sack full of sacks.(not to mention the money you will make brad) I dont know if this is even possabul but i just wanted to share my idea. If you think this is a good idea reply to post and mabie brad will concider it.Also mabie a Mobil brew would be nice.

Martialarts

Re: Pouch and Sack space.

Post by Martialarts »

Jimbo33 wrote:So i have been noticeing that im running out of room collecting items in the news SDC areas and it gave me this idea for possabul new game content. What are the possabulitys of adding a "Heroaldric Cube" type item. Lets say it would add 30 extra slots and could be opend something like the heroalric cube from diablo 2.Could charge a one time payment of 5 or 10 dollars, and think just about everyone would go for it.Just think a sack full of sacks.(not to mention the money you will make brad) I dont know if this is even possabul but i just wanted to share my idea. If you think this is a good idea reply to post and mabie brad will concider it.Also mabie a Mobil brew would be nice.

You have lost your mind. you paid $50.00 to buy nl gdh sdc and now you want to charge more not sure that right at all Jimbo :mrgreen:
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Jimbo33

Post by Jimbo33 »

Could also be a quest to get the item(s). Its just an idea.

Migam

Post by Migam »

Gempouch that held 30 to 60 would be cool, you can fill it. Then you type "dump gems from gempouch to sack" and it fills what's empty so you can sell. Same with itemsack but you would need to use "look in itemsack" in case you forgot what's in there, it would say, you have several boots, several scales, whatever it is. Then you can dump bootsetc. to sack. Don't let autosell work with it so it's not a BL head sold.

The prob is they would have to change FE for this to make it a special window cause otherwise to make it a pouch or sack you can quest for or buy and move around means ppl can use many of em (maybe not a bad thing?).

One way is making it permanent is use that paperdoll slot and not let that strip. They wouldn't need to change FE then and you have to equip the pouch/sack to use it.

Another way is to make it superencumber even if empty only if you got more than one on you. No one is gonna risk not blocking and getting whacked to have 20 sacks and move 1 hex at a time. You can get 1 UGH month to buy it there for all 4 slots (ties). Many ppl do that anyway and you're gonna drag ass so slow buying 4 to spread to slots that you will buy em one at a time and drop for each.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Hwang

Post by Hwang »

I'd like to see all items of the same kind stack in one cube in sack, and can do this with every cube in your sack. I thought this idea was mentioned already, in anycase, it has my full support.

Acaciam

Post by Acaciam »

This would be an awesome idea.
Make items stack in sack like they do in the ground window.

This would also do a lot for the high end solo-ability of non-barb classes that rely on IH.
It would be nice to be able to carry several stacks and survive areas where you have to drink often long enough to be productive.

Thes

Post by Thes »

Ive played off and on since uh 1998 or so I think is when I first got started. Something always keeps drawing me back for a few months here and there. The thing that pushes me away is the gems/coin that I need to pick up to make my hunting worthwhile. Ud4-5 I made a decent size pile in an hour and it takes me 20 minutes to twig back and forth picking it up and selling it. Barb is level 40, making succors even at frothy isnt a huge deal, but its very time consuming. Ive been debating on coming back again but this is my big hangup. I see the change in cob gear to nork, and that is a very welcome change. The non stacking of something like gems and ih in a bag and remembering how long it takes to coin to help move very slow skill, is the only reason I havent decided if I want to subscribe for awhile again.

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Well skill at that level, Thes, shouldn't be all that slow. Especially with the invention of caleria, a skill is typically 1-2 hours or less. At skill 30-34 it's about 45 minutes. Leveling is pretty fast since ccob has been around and coin in sack was increased to 4 meg to make coining a bit better. For the most part I did not coin at all from 20-50 except for hp doc purposes.

Thes

Post by Thes »

I was doing hp doc stuff when I left last time. I just remember the insane amount of time getting all those gems out of ud4/5. Hadnt even been able to put any into skill, but I dont remember it going that fast. I was not hunting in caleria though.

I mean the coding is there for stackable gems, and gems drop in abundance. I just didnt understand where there was never the option to stack gems in a sack. 5-20 per slot would have made all the difference in the world. Or less gems but have them worth a lot more. Maybe have ih stack to 5 per slot. Its one of the small changes that I really would have liked to have seen by now is all.