Barbarian Zerk Meter

If you have an idea post it here
Stormwind

Barbarian Zerk Meter

Post by Stormwind »

Please change the EP bar for Barbarians into a rage meter instead. It would be nice to see how full the meter is, so we can better anticipate when we need to get some more zerk commands in to top off the rage meter.

Thanks,
Stormwind

Migam

Re: Barbarian Zerk Meter

Post by Migam »

I like that idea. The only time any stick uses ep is to check if their deplete worked after hitting an AH crit with juntes gaunts.

Sometimes I don't see the blink of losing zerk esp in fast alts and when I start using cleave, it'll be worse. I feel there are levels of froth beyond froth cause when I spam it, it lasts longer. It would be nice if I could see a full bar as topped out.

If not for thieves using ep to gain ment skill, I'd suggest using ep bar as a Hide-O-Meter so that you can tell what your blink rate is (with empty bar meaning 0 blink RUN! and full meaning fully hidden). Targeting crit would calculate your hide against that crit only. You could get closer and see how much it changes. For this to work, there should be a way to turn off ep from gear as needed because my 150 ep is a pain when I need to form IV, etc and I run out of ep due to use or a barb's tiers kills it all and the game will not allow you to use hp while there is any equipped ep, 0 or otherwise.

There are other meters that can be used in place of ep for sticks once you can kill gearing ep with maybe an NPC that has the brains to know not to reactivate ep on gear that never had it. I'm not sure what an MA would benefit from, but ther'es likely an app for it!
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

Thats an awesome idea... I approve.

Skip

Post by Skip »

At the very least, I'd like to see a different "effects icon" for Froth and other stages of Berserk.

~ Skip/Buzz__KAM ~

Migam

Post by Migam »

Skip wrote:At the very least, I'd like to see a different "effects icon" for Froth and other stages of Berserk.

~ Skip/Buzz__KAM ~

There are already issues with some effects icons above the game window since some of the graphics seem to be missing so hopefully not there. Cast a thief buff, can't see it. Use a disc, receive a buff and that thief buff looks like that til it wears off. I can't tell if I'm invis, hidden or have veil of deceit on me instantly, I have to mouseover constantly.

I wish theyre were more faces like when stunned, poisoned, etc for diff effects. Like barb face looking stupider or meaner as you zerk up. Anything. Or even a bar added above the head that fills so you don't have to mess with ep bar.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Mantorok

Post by Mantorok »

I don't even play a barbarian and I think this is an excellent idea.

+1!

Cobra

Post by Cobra »

Good idea.

Could also just re-enable the debug message we received when the double zerk pool for skill 37 or whatever it was. There for a while it told you the number of rounds you had built up.

Cobra

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

I very much like this idea. If we cant get a new icon (even a slight mod of the old one), what about multiple copies of the current? 1 for each level or even just a 2nd one when you hit full froth so you can tell at a glance when youre maxed out.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Post by Sneekydude »

Stormwind wrote:Please change the EP bar for Barbarians into a rage meter instead. It would be nice to see how full the meter is, so we can better anticipate when we need to get some more zerk commands in to top off the rage meter.

Thanks,
Stormwind
I would like to see that.
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/