Skill 40+

If you have an idea post it here
Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Skill 40+

Post by Tirith »

So how about a quest to give us skills 41-45.. With exp cap raised to 85.. I think we'd like to see some skill gains also.. Along with more bonuses, anyone against this idea?

Merlin

Re: Skill 40+

Post by Merlin »

Sounds like a plan in my opinion, what could be bad about increasing skill levels :)
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

undertaker

Post by undertaker »

i agree with that more skill would be nice.

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

I would also like to hear from some other people who arent in my guild, some KAM or MYTH or other guys ... not sure what guilds are active ASH? want to chime in on the subject of skill cap increase? Want to make sure nobody would be UPSET if the skill cap was raised.

Also feel free to post ideas for skill bonuses for any class as well.. ideas help get things going!

Vampster
Title: LuckyReAction

Post by Vampster »

This would be a great idea...one idea for a healer skill would be form succor..added you can form succor on hex's you could never do before.

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Post by dragonmage »

I say go for it, now that cap is raised to 85, and 80 isn't such a crazy leap i'd actually think about playing my barb again if i had people to hunt with. Only issue with raising skill to 45 is i'd like to see stuff added for skill 40s before moving on, ya know? Finish what you started before moving to the next part.

Terrel

Post by Terrel »

Would be in favor of raising skill cap also, but as Dragonmage notes, would be nice to have the skill 40 bonuses in game first ;)

Skip

Post by Skip »

I'd still like to see the psi guys be able to "form party XXXXXX" --- for basic buffs like resp, IV, protfire, Aid, Strength, etc

As for Barb's -- would be nice if cry and sweats didnt screw the psi users ep regen, forcing them to constantly click them off or be run outa ep's. I'm also tired of the drop weapon to zerk up a useless item. I'm also tired of the "hands jarred message" that i have seen while wielding my 40 GS skill, but almost never see it with my 40 hally skill that has 3 specs.

I would like to see all hitter classes get the same Aversion that MA's get, so pallys could multistrike around other players.

I could go on for hours, but this is what comes to mind.

~ Buzz-Skip__KAM ~

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

At skill 40 automatic tripple spec on that weapon.

Skip

Post by Skip »

Just remembered something thats badly needed, and could be a nice skill 40 thing...

* See Hidden and invisible players *

That way no more stealing our loot while we are beating on baddies -- had some fragments dissappear on us last nite in sdc west cave :(

~ Skip / Buzz__KAM ~

evilfear

Post by evilfear »

I was thinking skills 41-45 for Paladins might consist of :

Skill 41 - Armorstrike - Armor strike gets a third swing and greater armor damaging properties.

Skill 42 - Paladin gains a chance to primal stun creatures of evil alignment.

Skill 43 - Paladin and Party gain a 30 % bonus against creatures of evil alignment.

Skill 44 Disarm is improved to be more effective against higher level creatures. improved bonus. to disarm.

Skill 45 Maxstrike gains a fourth, less powerful swing.

Tier Ideas for some of the skills might include :

Skill 43 Aura of Courage +X to armor class to paladin and all in party / sight. X being any reasonable number.

Skill 44 Aura of Valor - + X toArmor Class, +X Absorption, X hp Reverse damage to paladin and all in party / sight. X being any reasonable number.

Skill 45 Shockwave of good - All evil targets in sight of paladin take 2k damage a round for 20 rounds with a 20-40 round cooldown.
Last edited by evilfear on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Evilfear a paladin. I once parried when I should have healed.

Serefin

Post by Serefin »

for barbs... something to take negative effects off of tiers for sure, hopefully something damage wise, double or a few more attacks on ooc rounds or something along that sort would be great to add, hands jarred is very annoying when it happens, not bad with ma, but without ma is pretty much death in a zoo from what i've seen and yea, zerking up useless things is really annoying when partying and going for a last hit, maybe at a certain skill level allow oocs to not zerk up items or target players. Just a few ideas.

Volcom

Post by Volcom »

evilfear wrote:I was thinking skills 40-45 for Paladins might consist of :

Skill 40 - Mega boost - Boosts your Strength and agility by 11 points, and your movement by 1 and increases attack by 2 maybe 3 points for a short time.

Skill 41 - Armorstrike - Armor strike gets a third swing and greater armor damaging properties.

Skill 42 - Paladin gains a chance to primal stun creatures of evil alignment.

Skill 43 - Paladin and Party gain a 30 % bonus against creatures of evil alignment.

Skill 44 Disarm is improved to be more effective against higher level creatures. improved bonus. to disarm.

Skill 45 Maxstrike gains a fourth, less powerful swing.

Tier Ideas for some of the skills might include :

Skill 43 Aura of Courage +X to armor class to paladin and all in party / sight. X being any reasonable number.

Skill 44 Aura of Valor - + X toArmor Class, +X Absorption, X hp Reverse damage to paladin and all in party / sight. X being any reasonable number.

Skill 45 Shockwave of good - All evil targets in sight of paladin take 2k damage a round for 20 rounds with a 20-40 round cooldown.

I wouldn't mind a boost to parry, and focus defend becoming a aoe type discipline that will take aggro away from party members or whatever is on there hex is also a neat idea.

Martialarts

Post by Martialarts »

How about all new skills like thiefs get better hide at skill 40 41 42 and maybe some sort of agility boost..

MA get a real death touch that lasts for say 12 rounds.

Barbs no longer drop the pole arm or sword and get 3+ str and longer zerk time

healers get a heal all spell that gives 4k heals to all in party at 42

ments get a spell that moves the party 2 hexs away from current postion even if not on hex.

Pallys get jump protect for any chartor and max strike bosted by 5xs at lvl 41

Just thinking out loud. Could be more skills not less or same.. just thinking how it could be done.. Its ok i even confuse myself.
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET

Hwang

Post by Hwang »

for a ment sk40+ ability I think they should be able to focus an improved corspray, and deplete into their shockwave disc. This way a mentalist could mass dmg only surrounding enemies armor, and deplete targets with great success while knocking them down.

Hwang

Post by Hwang »

Another ment sk40+ ability that would be awesome would be for a ment to be able to imbue oncontact spells into a wep. They should also get a boost to how many charges an item recieves per cast, also a boost to the level of the enchant placed on a wep in comparison to the mentalists skill.