Change Request - Melee Avoidance/Melee Accuracy Toggle

If you have an idea post it here
Merlin

Change Request - Melee Avoidance/Melee Accuracy Toggle

Post by Merlin »

Please can a toggle be introduced to the Melee Avoidance/Melee Accuracy quirks if its not too much hassel.

Requested in my Bug thread http://kingdomofdrakkar.com/forums/view ... f=6&t=7917

Shaok wrote:Could you possibly make it so those particular quirks can be turned on and off, along with the corrisponding class quirks that follow them up that way those who still feel that their crits are performing worse can turn it off? That way those who feel its making their crit worse can deactivate it and those who think its fine can keep it active?

I've talked to several people who all agree withmyself that its still broken currently, and I ended up just remaking my MA because there wasnt anything I could do about reversing the quirks.

I think the ability to disable/enable could be a way to satisfy everyone.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Volcom

Re: Change Request - Melee Avoidance/Melee Accuracy Toggle

Post by Volcom »

This would be nice then we could put a end to the argument of weather this quirk working properly or not.

If its not to difficult it would be nice if we had option to disable an enable ANY quirk for testing purposes and various situations.

Shaok

Re: Change Request - Melee Avoidance/Melee Accuracy Toggle

Post by Shaok »

Can we PLEASE do this? I know your saying that you cant find the problem after extensive testing Brad, but it doesnt mean that it doesnt exsist since you cant replicate the problem for yourself. I had a 28/25 MA and had saved up enough quirks to immediately spend them on Improved Reflexes and Improved Accuracy maxed out. I further went and put several quirks to rank up several ranks in Melee Accuracy and Melee Avoidance. So I cant pin down which one it was, but literally right after I did that, I went from not being able to be hit in regular timmy to being barely able to survive. My crit became almost useless and unplayable.

I talked to several other people play the game who had similar experiences on their MAs and ended up starting a new crit because it was so significant. I ended up rerolling my MA and as I was growing him, (I still had the gimped crit on my first slot and the new MA on my third spot) I was able to determain that my MA with the quirks was fighting at about the level of skill 15 or 16.

I've pretty much got all my quirks maxed now that I can at lvl 35, aside from Improved Reflexes, Improved Accuracy, Melee Avoidance, and Melee Accuracy. I would love to be able to spend this quirks and up my MA's fighting ability, but I'm terrified of crippling my MA again after all the work I've put into this one. Is there some way you can make it so it toggles and I wont have to worry about it? Or if it makes my MA function a lot worse, can you roll back my character to a point that was before I put quirks into those particular abilities?

I want to use this function, but am scared to waste the crit on a problem I have personally experienced because your saying to doesnt exsist because you cant find it or replicate it.

PLEASE respond to this Brad.

I'd even be willing to pay some money for a quirk reset button on the account webpage like you have for renaming chars. Just pay like 10 or 15 dollars and all of your ability ranks go to 0 and the quirks go into a pool and you can redistribute the quirks as you want.