Camo Robes

If you have an idea post it here
Kakarot

Camo Robes

Post by Kakarot »

I think the Camo Robes should get a boost in stats to make them slightly better than a BNR, since they are Thief only there shold be some incentive to go after them. just a thought :P

nunnbt473

Re: Camo Robes

Post by nunnbt473 »

At bare minimum they should be equal to BNR again. I mean why go through all the effort of running to aleria, doing all that questing, hunting one down..etc. I could force a respawn in M3 by then and get more out of it. +3 BNR is awesome, but it killed the camo. IMHO BNR should be 2 and camo 3.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.

poodoo

Post by poodoo »

Hopefully Camo robes not only give agility but also add to a thief's hide skill. Not sure it does this or not, would be something to test I guess.

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Says it does on outdated info sites. Does it really? I doubt it. It may negate some armor penalty that a BNR has, but other than that, who knows.

Sneekydude
Title: NoUse

Post by Sneekydude »

Kakarot wrote:I think the Camo Robes should get a boost in stats to make them slightly better than a BNR, since they are Thief only there shold be some incentive to go after them. just a thought :P

I second this. All in favor?

Bare minimum post something in support
---===***What is life with out a little CHAOS.....***===---
http://kaos.azurewebsites.net/

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

+1 to this... +4 agil needed on them at least. If not that, then weapon hide negation. If not that, then +2 skill levels to thief. If not this, then OP armor buff (thieves have such low health anyway, they need something). Something, anything, is needed.