Changing Skills and Quirks

If you have an idea post it here
Tanuvien

Changing Skills and Quirks

Post by Tanuvien »

Was wondering if it was possible to put in a way to change ones quirks or skills without rerolling the crit.

1. Reset all quirks (or just a portion of quirks) to be able to respend them.

2. Change one skill to another (i.e. a pally that is skill 13 in longsword could do a change to skill 13 in greatsword). Or maybe make it a penalty that the sk13 LS would convert to sk10 GS, or something like that.

You could make these available for a fee (like the new renaming feature) and/or make these only available once, or once a year, or something.

Mars
Admin
Admin

Re: Changing Skills and Quirks

Post by Mars »

Then what would be the point of growing your crit your way?
People would just be redoing everything to match what someone else says is "best" (which is only a matter of opinion)

Tanuvien

Post by Tanuvien »

Well, if you accidently put quirks into something you didnt mean to. Or a quirk didnt work as well as you thought it would, you could change it.

And if a pally went sword/board and decided to go GS/Hally, they could change it. Or if a thief went LS, and decided to go dagger.

But I agree with you, there would be those that would want to change it for the "big thing". But thats why I recommended limiting it by $ or by the number of changes available per crit.

Quaternion

Post by Quaternion »

There is already a way of changing skills (specialities) but requires a fair amount of effort. I know many people who have changed skills.

As for quirks eventually you will have enough to max all the options so no need for this.

Quat